Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VRIL Counter-Rotating Fields

Started by bowser03, October 28, 2007, 08:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowser03

i received the magnet and motors today but will have to wait until thursday for the 2 copper disks.  i will then test the voltage generation part of 1/2 of the generator,that is,1 disk and plan to design a TPU for the uplift of the voltage to motor driving specifications of 12 V for the device.

Localjoe

Alright so basically i USE THE POWER OF THE NUMBER 2 to activate it and then do i stick my number 1 maker in it for thrust and uplift?
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Erutan

Well, seems that any trial of discuss the Vril or Haunebu Motor leads into diffrent political and/or religious/esoteric statements.
That's too bad because it's an interesting topic from the technical side of view.

I rode a book about the Haunebu Drive and used to research for a couple of years before I started actual writing.

To my opinion - and I think I could proof this very well - the Hanebu (or Vril) Drive didn't have anything to do with antigravity or free energy.

What I found was a clear indentifieable research and production line of Germany in WWII into progressive thrust generating drives.
Also I found a man who was never named in connection with the Haunebu or Vril drives and who is almost unkown (though he got a nobel price in physics) but who was actually the man who did the basic research for that kind of drive.

So...whatever people think what these drived have been and how they were working....I'm absolutely sure that they were working much much easier than the most people think and they were build with materials and technologies at hand....straight foreward and brand new at that time but no extraterrestrial knowledge and (of course) no "Vril"-Power.

Regards
Holger Erutan

Yucca

Quote from: yaz on October 31, 2007, 09:32:36 PM
@bowser0

I stumbled upon this vid today.
Is this what your're talking about?? How do they get it to levitate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAfnK7-4Mpc

Cool video, it is a mechanical gyro, there is a rotor piece racing round the hollow plastic toroid, it is propelled by the coils. The coils are driven in quadrature. You can hear the thing rattling as it runs, also that´s why they say "The world's first motor that doesn't have an axle" in the vid description. Very interesting device though.

Yucca.

Koen1

Quote from: Erutan on November 06, 2008, 09:53:31 AM
Well, seems that any trial of discuss the Vril or Haunebu Motor leads into diffrent political and/or religious/esoteric statements.
That's too bad because it's an interesting topic from the technical side of view.

I rode a book about the Haunebu Drive and used to research for a couple of years before I started actual writing.

To my opinion - and I think I could proof this very well - the Hanebu (or Vril) Drive didn't have anything to do with antigravity or free energy.

What I found was a clear indentifieable research and production line of Germany in WWII into progressive thrust generating drives.
Also I found a man who was never named in connection with the Haunebu or Vril drives and who is almost unkown (though he got a nobel price in physics) but who was actually the man who did the basic research for that kind of drive.

So what kind of drive was it then? The craft are usually claimed to have flown on either Schauberger-type vortex drive,
or some electrokinetic "T.T.Brown" type drive, or some hypothetical counterrotating mercury plasma drive, or even more
exotic ideas...

Or must I buy your book to find out? ;)

QuoteSo...whatever people think what these drived have been and how they were working....I'm absolutely sure that they were working much much easier than the most people think and they were build with materials and technologies at hand....straight foreward and brand new at that time but no extraterrestrial knowledge and (of course) no "Vril"-Power.

... well I'd certainly like to know more about the drive... ;D

regards,
Koen