Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

in land sea battery

Started by sparks, November 03, 2007, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

My idea is to use wind and alternative energy scources to pump water from the oceans to a man made  inland sea thousands of feet above sea level.  All forms of energy could be used to pump up this water.  High pressure pumps at the ocean edge could be powered by wind. wave. solar generators.  The sea would act as a giant battery. The power stored there could be released as needed when the prime movers like solar at night  dont work,  .  Dam up a couple of canyons and fill her up.  Down stream flow would be conduited  to high pressure turbines on the ocean edge and returned to the inlet of the pumps.  Just a thought.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love