Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity is impossible! (and why you shouldn't care)

Started by Esotericman, November 07, 2007, 06:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

Go read some Bearden....classical electrodynamics laws are flawed...yes, a paradigm shift is needed indeed!

Evidently never heard of open and closed systems. Not thinking outside the box either I guess.

hansvonlieven

Can someone please define exactly what unity is before we start talking about overunity.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

tinu

Quote from: JackH on November 07, 2007, 08:24:21 PM
Hello Esotericman,

Well you asked for it.   I think you are not as smart as you think you are.   The laws of physics have not been proven, by a lone ways.

I know that because I have a motor that is puting out 1-1/2 hp at 1300 rpm on just 90 watts.  Now I now you arent going to beleive me, but hoooooo cares.

I know of three self running motors just in Ohio.   I went to see them, and they totally self run, with out any input power.

Overunity is totally possable !!!

later,,,,,,JackH

What?s the point of mentioning them without any proof or clear reference?!

Of course, no rationale person will ever believe.
For instance, I know a place where they give out to you money for nothing, all day long, regardless of the amount you ask for. But I?ll talk about it later.   ::)

Tinu

z_p_e

Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 08, 2007, 01:30:56 AM
Can someone please define exactly what unity is before we start talking about overunity.

Hans von Lieven

a unit = 1
overunity >1
however, overunity is not efficiency (n) >100%

But seriously, why are you asking? Surely you know this already, which is why I'm not going into detail.

If however, you are sincere about it, you might start here... http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3004.msg45126.html#msg45126
http://www.seaspower.com/walter.doc