Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

see this company

Started by buzneg, November 09, 2007, 09:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Sorry mate, this is all I am getting, it might be my end :-(

Not Found

The requested URL /A_Technology/pax_fan.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.4 (Fedora) Server at paxscientific.com Port 80

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

TheOne

it work for me, here the page (pasted)

PAX Mixers: Streamlined Flow

PAX?s first entry into the mixer market is an efficient mixer for use in potable water tanks. The product, which uses PAX?s patented impeller design, is being commercialized by the company?s subsidiary, PAX Water Technologies.

The company's newest subsidiary, PAX Mixer, is commercializing rotary and static (in-line) mixer technology for the industrial market including petroleum, pharmaceutical, and beverage industries.  These industries use mixing for product blending, fermentation, suspension, catalysis, crystallization and 2- and 3-phase mixing.

PAX Water Technologies

A subsidiary of PAX Scientific, PAX Water Technologies holds the license to market PAX Scientific's water and wastewater treatment solutions, including the PAX Water Mixer.

Water agencies face a variety of challenges in maintaining water quality. A leading cause of water quality deterioration originates in distribution system storage tanks and reservoirs.  These facilities become stagnant and stratify due to numerous factors, including:

* Underutilization
    * Short-circuiting
    * Pipeline distance or size
    * Thermal loading
    * Inlet/outlet pipe configuration

Under these conditions, especially in the thermally isolated upper layers, water ages and can completely lose its disinfectant residual, the final barrier protecting the health of consumers from microbial contaminants.

The PAX Water Mixer is designed to operate in ground level water storage reservoirs. The PAX mixer uses proprietary technology to completely mix water in storage facilities up to 5 million gallons in size. PAX's mixing impeller fully blends new water into the stored water to maintain uniform temperature, effectively distributes chemical agents throughout the water, and maintains peak water quality. The mixer can maintain a maximum temperature differential of less than 1.0?C throughout a reservoir.

A number of municipal water agencies are currently enjoying the benefits of PAX?s mixing technology through our pilot-to-purchase program.  Call 1-866-PAX-MIXER to get more information.

PAX Mixer

Incorporated in March of this year, PAX Mixer is a subsidiary licensed to market PAX Scientific's streamlined mixing geometries to industrial clients. PAX Mixer?s technology can provide a number of benefits, including:

* Lower energy usage
    * Lower capital cost
    * Extremely low shear
    * Superior blend times
    * Increased yields

hansvonlieven

Thanks mate,

Maybe there is something wrong with the server I'm using. This is a lot more than I got :-(

good stuff.

Hans von Lieven

tagor

Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 10, 2007, 09:21:59 PM
Sorry mate, this is all I am getting, it might be my end :-(

Not Found
Hans

see the "windows media player icon" at the right hand and click on it

hansvonlieven

Sorry tagor,

This does not work either, you only uploaded the gif, not a link or a file.

Hans von Lieven