Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More OUT than IN - Solid State Device

Started by jadon1979, December 16, 2010, 05:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I like your design. You have definately identified where the fields are and what they are doing.
I did a similar task when I reverse engineered the Deyo coil. I emailed Stan and he told me pulsed DC.
In the attached pic check out the fields and all the little Tesla coils which bang against the next inner layer.

jadon1979

Get strategic with caps and a 555 circuit - the whole device could then be triggered by just passing a magnet over it one time.  I've ran out of funds to fully complete this for now but will pick it up again later.  Then I'll do a video with the schematic and data - hit the apple store - open youtube accounts - and post it anonymously. 

The sad part is millions could see it working and 10 people would try to build it... of those 10... 8 will mess something up in the build and quit after the 1st time saying "It's impossible".... the 2 left over will get sidetracked... and it'll just be a nice video to show friends.