Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abassign

You excuse a small note:
If they are inserted more LEDs it doesn't change a lot. The circuit of EMDevice is regulated in automatic way with the current. Simply the LEDs will be less bright. And as verified in my experiment with 12 LEDs, the time of operation is identical, only that the LEDs are less bright.

Motorcoach1

@ Bruce and Manix and Stephen - I have been observing this thread  If possable change the Barium ferrite rod to Barium titanate , these have special properties in the Electrict feild. this coil may inhance the output if the coils due to the natural power of this matreial. Acctualy you can add a charge to the rod or ring and let set over a piord of a week or two to stablize. ounce you do this the rod or ring will nevr lose the charge. I have been studying the Swiss machine with much enthuseasium and this looks promiceing too.    good luck and have fun-  oh by the way i use a small bycycle LED safty flasher to drive my coil and the best part it has 5 settings on a premade board I bought from Wallmart 9.95.

4Tesla

@btentzer
Thanks for verifying the trigger coil.  I still don't understand how it works though.  I have attached the modified schematic.  I'm not sure what type of capacitor would work best.  Are you using iron wire for the coils?

@wattsup
Try putting a current limiting resistor in series with your LED and see if that keeps it from blowing up (470 ohms).  Are you pulling the capacitor out of the circuit to charge?  If not, that may be the problem.

@all
Edit: Is the trigger coil recharging the capacitor in the RC circuit?

Thanks,
4Tesla

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

Bruce_TPU

@4Tesla

Thank you very much for posting your schematic.  I have been traveling all day, and I am very tired.  Tomorrow, I will try to hunt down all of what is needed to try it.  Also, please calculate what is needed to bring it down a touch further, to 7.23 Hz and/or 7.3 Hz, and I will get what I need to try that also.  This is very important to me to try your 7.5 and my 7.23 or 7.3 if we have to round it up.

Also, I am using 20 gauge, copper magnet wire on my coils.  I am buying some iron wire, insulated next week and also some nickel wire insulated to wind cores.  Also my other parts arrive next week, and I can't wait! 

@ Wattsup
The phone number to E.P.O in Houston, Texas, where I found the ferrite for $1.99 each is 1-281-286-5510.

It took me several times, winding different ways, at first, before it worked.  Further proof for me that the coil has interaction in the circuit.

I have just kicked mine off, at first with 5 volts off the board and later a 9 volt battery, because I wanted to be portable.  I have not smoked any LED's.  Pay special attention to which wire I said goes where to the transistor.

@ All
A reminder that no one here claims that this is OU.  The goal is to learn, experiment, have fun, and see if it can be pushed that way, and then scaled up.  I am sorry I do not have a working scope at this time.  It is frustrating for me as well.  But, having started our at 4 minutes run time, with no battery or power hookup, and then making several changes and tunings and increasing the load and now having a run time of 29 minutes, 30 seconds, I do see a little progress.  Looking at the LED's, they seem to be the same brightness with two, as with 6, as with 8.  The pulse starts to slow down during about the last 3 to 4 minutes.  And believe me when I say I have watched enough blinking LED's to last a life time.  SM said to study toroids and learn their strange principles.  I am learning a lot.  Especially how important a fast transistor is and what a HUGE difference it makes on this type of circuit.  I now think that is why he wanted us to start with tubes.  I think tubes as transistors is now what he might have meant.  I would like to test a "super fast" transistor.  I would bet money if would give more 'on' time.

@ Liberty
I am going to retry the Darrington.  I will hook it in reverse, like my transistors are reversed from the original circuit.  Talk about strange.  That is why I think it did not work last night.

Holiday Cheers to All,
Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.