Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: quantum1024 on November 25, 2007, 01:36:13 AM

There is no way to have OU with this circuit without applying an outside input, which is why I mentioned it a couple pages back that a pulser motor was needed to maintain both charging and recycling charge. I'm almost done both the pulser/flywheel and the circuit. should be interesting. This circuit is unique in that it uses least amount of parts to get the job done (efficiency) and configurable. The pulser/flywheel should produce that extra time increase by maintaining the charge duration in any case.

P.S. does anyone know of an electronic circuit equivalent of a mechanical flywheel? is there even one? I was thinking of capacitor/coil combinations, but it does not exactly show both mass, centrifugal force and angular momentum ? or do I have the wrong idea here?

I believe the idea of the TPU is to use the Earth's magnetic field as the outside input.

sanmankl

@All,

After playing around with multiple coil configurations (torroid size, wire size, wire type, no. of turns) my best resulst is about 28m 52s with 2 x 5mm white and 3 x 3mm Blue LEDs hooked up in parallel. Single 3mm Blue LED gives me approx 28 minutes as well.

I won't bore all with the details for what I really want to put it to all is

"EMDevices has his circuit going to 2+ hours with only single blue 3mm LED"

and none of us (or that I know of) has match his performance. I want to replicate his setup as close as possible, get to as close the run time as possible (maybe 80% of his run time? 1.5 hours?). EM run time and circuit is my base line for now.

I see a lot of discussions going about improving circuits to get better times, etc but to me, I would not want to do that simply because I have not achieved what EM got for his. So, I'm sticking to the original circuit/plan.

Questions for EM are

1. What wire is he using?
    From I can see from his picture, it's an insulated one. Is it multi-stand or single core? Copper, alloy?

2. What about the torroid core?
    EM says that he got his from a recycle shop and it's about 1.5" diameter.
    But based on his photo and I measured 11 plugpoints on his board, it's more  like .75"?
    From what I can see, it's black? Maybe it's not a pure ferrite core? His coils of 30 turns/15 turns/7 turns do not wound all the way round the core.
    Does this matter? Also, the 15 turns x 2 for collector wire in series. Again, would this matter?

3. NPN transistor.
    I have tried, 2N2222A, 2N3904, BC237, BC548, BC337. All similar results. I have even tried FET 2N7000 with even poorer result than the NPNs.

4. Cap.
    1000uF (normal? low impedence?)

5. EM says he charge his capacitor up with 5V.
    Did he get better run times with 9V, 12V?

Given the hugh quality variance with electronics components, I would be happy if I can get past the magical 1 hour run time. Once I have that, I'll move on to incorporate some of the ideas posted here. To me, EM has proven that his circuit is sound to go 2+ hours. That is my replication goal. After all, the term replication means "to duplicate", right?

Cheers, sanmankl (cp)

jcims

Quote from: btentzer on November 24, 2007, 08:02:52 PM
@ All
A reminder that no one here claims that this is OU.  The goal is to learn, experiment, have fun, and see if it can be pushed that way, and then scaled up.  I am sorry I do not have a working scope at this time.  It is frustrating for me as well. 

Hi Bruce,

If you replace the condenser in a cheap audio microphone with a CdS cell, set it in proximity to the LEDs and record it in Audacity or some other audio recording software, you'll get a slightly more objective measurement of light output, rate, etc.  Shouldn't cost much more than $2.  If you have an old mouse around, you can rip the phototransistor out of the internals to get a similar effect.

(Of course the other option would be to wire the output directly to the microphone input, with something to regulate the voltage if it's going to exceed 5vdc by too large a margin)

Bruce_TPU

@samnakl

Please remember that EM stated that his LED was some super efficient hybrid type, and that is why it ran so long.  He used a regular LED and he said it ran for "a little bit" but never gave a time.

I want to stay away from increasing the efficiency of the LED or increasing the Main 1000 uf cap size and learn how to make this thing rock using "other" methods, such as coils, types of wire, frequency close to shumann's, etc.  This is the base line I have set for my self.  Just blinking an LED for a length of time does me no good, unless the coil is directly involved.

Your test with the iron wire core was "inspiring".  can you also test 4Tesla's circuit, to bring the circuit down to around 7.3 Hz if you have a scope.  Also a current reading would be awesome.  Thanks!

@ Mr. Ramos
A quote from Scorpio about his super cap.  "Yes, is it really 0.22 Farad! = 220000uF/5.5V."

It ran so long because it was 220,000uf.  With my configuration I could get about 110 hours run time with that.   ;), with 8 LED's.

@ 4Tesla
The diameter of my toroid is 2".  Also, please post a revised schematic, since you have added more resistors and a second pot.  Thank you! 

Holiday Cheers,
Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

quantum1024

I understand that the original TPU was to use the earths magnetic field as an outside power source, which is what got my attention, however it's simple enough to check and see if it is an influencing factor, shield the toroid in a small metal can and check the run time.

Duty cycle (on/off periods of load and circuit-frequency) plays a large role in the efficiency of the circuit. The trade off is less light to more light.

You could also use Litz wire which will increase your run times/efficiency. Super caps are an excellent way to optimize as well. 

Increasing the voltages would increase the efficiency and decrease losses, the trade-off is down conversion.

I have seen leaky capacitors have electrolytic reactions (acts like a battery due to chemical reactions, crystal formations between plates), just take an electrolytic cap and short it, then wait a minute and look at the voltage, this i would say is a large contributing factor in the different results.

# 4telsa - current check with meter will be out to lunch in ac circuit. must be dc to do a proper check. in this circuit you are dealing with oscillations, hence ac. no use. I high five your paw and raise you a paw.

I agree that that circuit should be kept holy electronic if possible, I'm just looking at all options and keeping an open mind.  ::)