Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmankl

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 16, 2007, 04:23:02 AM

Number of turns:
   15 for Recapture coil,
   30 for Colector coil (2 coils of 15 turns each),
   7   for Trigger coil

===========================================

So he is using for the collector coil 2 coils in series of each 15 turns giving 30 turns.

Hi,

Sorry for asking a stupid question.

What does it means by having 2 coil in series of 15 turns each giving 30 turns? Is this the same as 1 coil of 30 turns i.e. double the length of wire of the recapture coil?

I got the circuit to work for something like 3 seconds..... :-( Maybe my core is too big and did not go into saturation. It's a 2.5" dia torroid. I'll use a smaller one and see how it goes? Also, I don't have a 1.5uf cap with me. Only 1uf or 2.2uf. Maybe need some retuning....

Thanks. cp

duff

Quote from: sanmankl on November 17, 2007, 03:10:20 AM

I got the circuit to work for something like 3 seconds..... :-( Maybe my core is too big and did not go into saturation.

You probably don't have the your windings connected correctly.

Assuming all are wound in the same direction, reverse the connection of the trigger winding.

-Duff

abassign

@EMDevice

I am trying to begin to make a will your circuit, I would want to ask you some things:

1. What transistor are you using?
2. How do you do start the device?
3. it is possible to use a PNP transistor PNP to place of NPN transistor.

Best regards
Adriano

wattsup

@all

Well I got mine going and the led blinks for about 4 seconds tried reversing the coils and trigger but best result is as stated. Regardless, this is a major step forward for me personally.

I think my coil wires are too big 18 awg, plus the trigger may be to big also. So I just took apart another ready made coil to get another ferrite and will re-wire with smaller wire.

Still do not understand about the 30 turns of two 15 turns. Geez, does this mean two 15 turns in parallel or is the 30 turns bifilar?

These questions should have been resolved before any build.

sanmankl

Quote from: wattsup on November 17, 2007, 11:28:44 AM
@all

Well I got mine going and the led blinks for about 4 seconds tried reversing the coils and trigger but best result is as stated. Regardless, this is a major step forward for me personally.

I think my coil wires are too big 18 awg, plus the trigger may be to big also. So I just took apart another ready made coil to get another ferrite and will re-wire with smaller wire.

Still do not understand about the 30 turns of two 15 turns. Geez, does this mean two 15 turns in parallel or is the 30 turns bifilar?

These questions should have been resolved before any build.

If you are confused, I'm even more confused given that you have must more experience than I have.  Just tried winding onto a 1.5" torroid, 1st layer, 30T, then 15T and lastly, 7T of #26 wire. The wierd thing is that I accidentally connect the 7T (trigger) in place of the 15T, the LED blinks much longer...about 30 seconds.

I'd managed to kill 3 LEDs and a BC337 transistor.....:-) Guess this is what experiments are all about.

Still, I'm confused about the 15T x 2 and 30T....

Maybe somebody or EM can enlighten us?

cp