Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Excellent work EM!

I can't wait to hear how it stays in the operational band and how long it runs. (hopefully forever!)

mikey

Hear hear!!

Congrats EM!!

Look fwd to seeing the setup diags mate.

Rgds,

Mikey

EMdevices

Hi guys, I'll post a picture and tell you more about it later tonight when I get home.

However, you should know that I checked this morning, and the LED was not blinking, so probably it won't last more then an hour, but I won't be satisfied untill it runs over nightÃ,  :)

The cap I'm using is 1000 uF and if I try to run the LED off of the cap alone (through a 400 ohm resistor) it discharges it from 5 volt in less then one or two seconds.

The two things that are very interesting to me about this circuit are:

Ã,   1)Ã,  Simplicity (one transistor) and,
Ã,   2)Ã,  Efficiency, or seeming self running mode (I do feed the energy back)Ã,  Ã, 

I played a bit with a magnet in close proximity to the ferrite toroid and it made the LED brighter so I need to study this phenomena in more depth.Ã,  I just got it running in this super-super efficient mode last night, right before bed time, so I just had to let you guys in on the excitement.Ã,  I plan more experiments tonight.Ã,  By the way, the ferrite also produces audible clicks, but are a bit to soft for the camera mic to pick up from a distance.Ã,  

This thing is just awesome to hold in your hand and see it have it's own life beat in it, as if its a beating heart.Ã,  I had a sense of wonder holding it in my hand.Ã,   I think I'm on the OU border bumping against the "fence".Ã,  Ã,  I'll break thorough on the other side hopefullyÃ,  :)

EM

hartiberlin

Hi EM,
how did you start the circuit ?
Just load the cap with 5 Volts and let it go ?

How many hours did it run when you were still awake ?
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum