Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running Micro TPU, with closed loop.

Started by EMdevices, November 12, 2007, 11:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: Starlight on January 14, 2010, 07:08:50 PM
Tonight i have done my replication of Mircro TPU, and it works! I've recorded video, you can see it on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xav6hfAD3zg
i used 2 MegOhm (2 x 1MOhm) Resistance, ~1 microFarad (directly 920-927 nF). Impulses flashing 2-3 times per second (2-3 Hz)
Sheme from this topic. This work took about 3 hours :) Thank You for Schematics, and sorry for my English )

По - Русски было бы проще  :D

Congratulations on your working build!  It is one of the most efficient circuits that I know of and so simple.  Very fun project.

4Tesla

otto

It seems that Im older and older and blinder and blinder.....what was lighted in the video??? Sorry I cant figure it out!

Otto

jerseyboy17

EMDevices,

Good work bringing electricity to life !!! Looking forward to seeing the schematics for what you've done so far, and more importantly, I'm looking forward to see what all these brilliant minds will come up with once they find out how you did it !  ;)

jerseyboy17

EMDevices,

How about changing your battery to a small Li-Ion battery,(it will charge easier than a standard lead acid type) and surroud the led with minature photo voltaic cell to send the led's pulses back into the circuit or back to the battery.

jerseyboy17

EMDevices,

Oh !! Iforgot, you're not using batteries! My Bad !!! :P