Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Its cold winter time, so what is the best OU heater design ?

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2007, 10:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

lol,

Ok i think i heard about this long time ago, let me explain it about how i think it work and correct me if i am wrong.

The hydrogen is created then, in a reactor the hydrogen explode and create heat, the reactor have water around it heating up the water in a separated container. after the explosion the steam or what is left is recombine into water return back to where the water get separated into hydrogen?

argona369

Hi Harti,

what about better insulation/ draft proofing?
and what about PV? Germany is #1 in PV yes?

from northern Canada,
Cliff.

ps, no solar here btw, we have cheap gas and oil (for now)

Pirate88179

@ Stefan:

I live in a small apartment.  I am heating now with 2 (and up to 4) old fashioned oil lamps.  (The lamps cost me about $8.00 each USD)  I don't know their BTU output but, the other night is was 32 degrees F outside and 72 degrees F inside.  I found that I can buy the oil for $3.50/gal (USD) and I only need to run them for a few hours each night.  My electric heating system is very efficient as my electric bill only runs about $30/month. (USD)  This is not overunity but, it is working well for me and I am heating 900 square feet and raising the temp. some 40 degrees or so.  Plus, as a side benefit, I get a lot of light.  Have to be careful of oxygen depletion though but, so far, not a problem.  From my experience thus far, I calculate that I can heat for a month using about 2.5 gallons, which would be about $10.50 per month oil costs.  Not too bad.  I know Germany gets colder sooner and probably lower temperatures than we get here in Kentucky but, not a bad supplemental heat/light source even if not overunity. So far, I have not turned on my electric heat at all.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hartiberlin

Hi Bill,
what exact lamps do you use ?
Website address?

I am still looking for lamps or laterns that can be run from saladoil or normal
cooking oil,as heating oil over here is almost more expensive than cheap salat oil
from the supermarket...

I just checked some prices and with delivery you pay around 100 Euros for 100
Liters of heating oil.
Plantoil ( saladoil) can be got already for around 75 cents/Liter.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: TheOne on November 13, 2007, 10:48:36 PM
Quote from: Super on November 13, 2007, 02:43:04 PM
Yes there is ... MAHG (Moller's Atomic Hydrogen Generator) needs low temperature (e.g. cold water) to be most powerful.

1 KWH current -> about 15 Cent, 1 KWH gas -> about 5 Cent => efficiency of MAHG (uses electricity 1KWH ) -> COP of 21

15 / 21 = 7 Cent for 21 KWH -> 0.34 Cent per KWH of warm/hot water (milkmaid calculation ;) )

This sound like a great device, can you explain how exactly it work?

thanks

Here are the blueprints:

http://jlnlabs.online.fr/mahg/diagram.htm

Question is, why nobody has tried to build one yet besides Naudin and Moller ?

Maybe one could just modify a incandescent bulb by burning a hole into its
glas wall and fill it up with H2 from an electrolysis unit ?

How does one safely get to burn a hole into an incandescent bulb
or saw off the plug from it, so one could fill in H2 and close and seal
it up again with special glue ?
What glue would be best to stand the temperatures ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum