Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N/S pole swap without electric power.

Started by Low-Q, November 20, 2007, 12:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi,

I have been playing with FEMM again, and it seems I have discovered a way to swap polarity in a magnet motor without using force. A simple animation below shows a very simplified version of this pole-swap - but this animation shows a continous swap, but in real life the two magnets are rotating 180 degrees within a very small part of the rotation of the rotor. Mor explanation below.

The idea is to make a rotormagnet out of several cylinder shaped magnets arranged across the rotation direction, and magnetized through the diameter. The idea is to rotate one part of the magnets clockwise, and the other part counter clockwise, for 180 degrees. The rotor magnets are also significantly longer than the width of the stator magnets, but also the stator magnets covers a significantly longer part of the revolution than the rotor magnets does. So when the rotor magnet and stator magnet are at the closest, it will shape a cross. The cause to this alignment is to minimize the magnetic influence between stator- and rotor magnet at this excact point, but still have plenty of attraction and repel force before and after this point.
I made a video some time ago showing the minimal influence between two long magnets when they approach crossed. In this way it's possible to swap the poles without using much force. In the picture below I show that two equal poles in fact can attract each other if the magnets are crossed and together:

The video:
http://www.lyd-interior.no/images/videos/left2right.avi

Well, the idea is to swap the poles in the rotor at this point by utilizing small parts of the energy built up during the rotor acceleration between the two stator magnets.
If you need more drawings I will make a few, but I'm a little bit busy with my kids right now :D

The animation:

candleman

;D

hi new here..  nice site

have you tried arracging these so it can actuallt turn a rotor or something similar..  i understand your concept ( i think)..

have you put any more thought into making a working generator?

Low-Q

Quote from: candleman on November 21, 2007, 04:46:14 PM
;D

hi new here..  nice site

have you tried arracging these so it can actuallt turn a rotor or something similar..  i understand your concept ( i think)..

have you put any more thought into making a working generator?
I have done several simulations, no practical work in building such device yet. Every simulation shows that (In fact not so very surprising) that twisting a magnet to alter its polarity DOES require the excact same amount of energy as the energy built up in the rotation of the rotor itself. So far I have not succeed, but I will still work with it more to maybe find some other ways to do it.
I use FEMM and the accuracy is not at the highest, but still I can determind that a result of 0,002Nm torque in average is the same as zero.
I will try other magnet alignments. I'll not give up yet ;D