Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the TPU as an antenna and possible sources

Started by EMdevices, November 19, 2007, 06:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Quote from: EMdevices on November 20, 2007, 08:42:31 AM
Are you guys sure it was used only for reception?
I thought it was a two way comm system with submarines.  Hmm , I better do some more research.   I drove by that thing so many times, but never noticed any radio distortion or anything, might have been decomissioned by then (2003 time frame) 
BEP, do you think the freq are still classified?   (or were they ever?)
If this thing is just a reveiving station then it's unrelated, but what if the TPU's caused interference to their reception?  By the size of it, we know it has to be a low frequency antenna.   By the way Earl,  the picture I included is not in that list of the FRD-10 and FRD-9 arrays, this one is in San Diego.  But it looks simular doesn't it.

EM

The Navy and some Canadian stations were sometimes used for two-way communication. The primary purpose was direction finding using the Doppler Effect. For those that had transmit capability they were really good for it as they could also direct a signal in virtually any direction. The operating frequencies were primarily high frequency (HF). It did quite well as low as a couple hundred Kc but was designed to operate a bit higher and up to 30 Mc.

Last I heard there are two Canadian stations still operating but via remote control. There is more than one current system but the ground based ones can be a single point and be just as accurate and be remote controlled. They have an option of using an antenna that would fit in a breifcase.
While I've been out of 'the business' for quite a while I hear that packet burst transmission in the sub 100 Hz range is the big thing now. I would like to know how it is done. I've seen signals in this range. The only way I can imagine data on these is via phase shift.