Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY ELECTROLYSER - PRESS RELEASE

Started by hopecell, November 22, 2007, 05:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaby de wilde

I have found myself in Electroliars. I'm not referring to the poor little researcher you guys are slandering. It's more a description of the people talking about them.

So this guy has build what he calls a hopecell and he describes how we borrowed the planet from our grandchildren.  He describes how he is making effort of developing this technology.

Now if any of the electroliars in this topic would kindly explain how this scam works. Then we can all agree it is a scam. For now it looks more like this website is not going to earn a dime. I have all the expertise to know this. So you would have to match that in order to show me I'm wrong. I've always wanted to do something useful on the Internet. This is the way to scam people you say? Well I'm supper exited now, you the electroliars are the supreme con artists! Explain to us how this mind of a con artist works. I'm eager to learn.

You make claims having nothing to back it up? huh? It seems to me like this is jet another bingo fuel reactor. It's awfully obvious to me at least.  Please explain to me how I'm wrong about this.

How is your 20 second rejection of his hard work justified? Only in the mind of an Electroliar right?  You think anyone is interested in reading 20 second armchair rejections? Your 20 seconds destructive effort would be interesting compared to his months of work? Not on the planet I live on. Where I live it is considered useless behaviour, rude, dumb and insulting. Really! If I want to give this guy all of my money that would be non of your business. You have other people look after your finances or something? Mum perhaps? ROFL
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

hansvonlieven

The criticism here is that Robert's company does not release any data on the device. All he does is ask for money. All requests for additional data have been evaded.

There is nothing new about this technology. If you don"r believe me look at this:

http://membres.lycos.fr/quanthomme/jlnlabs/cfr/index.htm

It's all here and it's not Robert's. Now if he has been able to improve on this let him tell us what it is HE has done.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Grumpy

Quote from: gaby de wilde on November 25, 2007, 01:23:08 PM
I have found myself in Electroliars. I'm not referring to the poor little researcher you guys are slandering. It's more a description of the people talking about them.

etc...

I didn't bash his work.  I pointed out some spelling errors in his press release and asked what his output was compared to conventional electrolysis.  If less than 800 times, I'm not that interested.  Hell, anyone can take the posts from this forum on HHO, using plasma and various other means - open source information - and make several cells that can produce enough gas to run an automobile.

Well, whatever...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

utilitarian

Quote from: hopecell on November 22, 2007, 05:57:17 AM

PRESS RELEASE

OVERUNITY ELECTROLYSER - ON DEMAND FUEL FROM WATER

Please allow us to take the opportunity and inform you of the development of a new type electrolyser cell. As you can find on the web link www.hopecell.com it is a new concept of highest energy efficient fuel from water generation system, intended for multiple purposes. The Cell was developed having in mind future low emitting greenhouse gas technologies, as well as improvement of existing applications at low cost. The Cell is developed in basic utilisation of research and many potential applications needs further standardisation. After completing International PCT application which is in process, technology will be immediately available to the developing comunity and independent review. Intelectual property will be made available concurently to all interested parties as patenting rights or in other negotiated form. At the moment expressions of interest can be lodged by folowing contact details on web page www.hopecell.com

For hopecell 
Robert Vancina

Thank you for presenting this fabulous investment opportunity.

Earl

Quote from: gaby de wilde on November 25, 2007, 01:23:08 PM

How is your 20 second rejection of his hard work justified?

Which hard work are you talking about?  I see no hard work, only ignorant laziness.

If your definition of hard work is bla-bla generation, then you have a strange and bizarre viewpoint, in my opinion.

My definition of hard work is a report listing gas volume, volts, amps, time.  Anything less can only be described as either a scam - or - stupidity and/or laziness.  These are the possibilities that I see, if some one else sees others?

Any and all claims made on this forum are done under auspice of peer review.  This is how cryptography and free energy peer review works.  I claim to have a new unbreakable cipher and my peers will try to break it or prove it defective.  They will show no mercy.  If my algorithm is weak or has weaknesses, they will be found.  The attacks may go on for years until a weakness is found (or not).  Aaaahhhhh, now I understand why science and mathematics is so logical and cold and why free energy is so emotional:  FE is based on faith-based religion.  One must never attack the self-appointed Guru by asking if the Moon is perfect, then why do I see craters on it?  After all, a lot of hard work went into claiming it was perfectly round with no blemishes or defects.

If you make remarkable claims in the field of cryptography or free energy, be prepared to defend your claims and to be viciously attacked.  An intellectual remains cool and answers with measured facts, an imbecile resorts to emotion.  If you can not remain cool and present measured facts at the beginning of your claim, then free energy or cryptography is the wrong field for you to be in.  You should switch to another endeavor.

So let us note three things:

1) this forum should not be an old ladies gossip club

2) let us stick to measured, emotionless facts and present
VOLTS, AMPS, TIME, GAS VOLUME

3) If anyone is incapable, for whatever reasons, of presenting
VOLTS, AMPS, TIME, GAS VOLUME
then they will keep their mouths shut and become a used-car
salesman/woman.

I see no reason why stupidity or laziness should be respected in this forum.
Megabytes and megabytes of forum bandwidth are used because some one
bursts out some fantastic claim with nothing but absolutely nothing to back it up.
Just hot air, no VOLTS, no AMPS, no TIME, no GAS VOLUME.
And then what happens?  The old ladies start gossiping about it, because that
is more interesting to do than watch television.  Month after month after month after month the old ladies continue to gossip and megabytes flow by.  Nothing ever happens because no one ever asks, "by the way what about the VOLTS, AMPS, TIME, GAS VOLUME?   But everyone has a good time wasting time, saying "oh the machine work looks so pretty" or "oh isn't this so marvelous!" or "you have just saved the world" or "anyone attacking this idea is killing my grandchildren".

If someone on the level of Bedini's school girl is capable of measuring VOLTS, AMPS, TIME, GAS VOLUME? why can't Robert do it?  And state these facts in his first sentence?   It is extremely simple, easy to do, and costs little.

I have stated the cold, hard facts, now I am gone from this thread.  No sense wasting any more of my time. Bye.

Respectfully,  Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company