Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ou in Budapest?

Started by Ren, November 22, 2007, 06:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren

Just found this on the net.

http://www.gammamanager.com/index.html

Has anyone got any news or input?

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

Sounds fishy to me. How come no-one has heard of them even though they have been allegedly selling plants in the MW range since 2006.

If this was the technological breakthrough they claim it would have been in every newspaper on the planet and they would not be looking for investors, investors would be looking for them.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Ren

True. I was very skeptical too. Although seems like alot of work to go to (its a rather large machine) for a scam. Some people will go to any length though I guess....

ChileanOne

This one has been around for a while, featured in freeenergynews.com and Keelynet in 2006.

So far, seems to have gone on the scam pathway, once again.

Sigh...

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Ren on November 22, 2007, 06:27:48 PM
True. I was very skeptical too. Although seems like alot of work to go to (its a rather large machine) for a scam. Some people will go to any length though I guess....

It might be a large machine, but is it one of theirs?

Happens all the time in scams :-(

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx