Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Breakthrough on cold fusion, did someone let the cat out of the bag?

Started by hansvonlieven, September 10, 2007, 05:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Palladium plating is cheap Brian,

I don't think you need more than that. Besides, gold is more expensive and no-one balks at that, I wonder why?

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

quantum1024

Catalytic converters from cars are made of ceramic and a bit of palladium. The palladium does absorb 900 percent hydrogen. I believe the real process occurring is that when the hydrogen is packed into the palladium and a small electric charge is applied, then it acts to bring together the atoms of hydrogen closer and thus perhaps breakdown the forces, thus you fuse them.

Good Luck..

tagor

Quote from: mapsrg on September 24, 2007, 05:19:21 AM
Ive read somewhere that a cold fusion battery is being commercially developed in France....does anyone know about this?

yes i am from france
and this is utopia,  but today  nothing happened
http://www.utopiatech.fr/downloads/PRESENTATION%20VOITURE.pdf
http://www.utopiatech.fr/gpage.html

we are waiting for something real