Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 DEW / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline

Started by CB_Brooklyn, November 27, 2007, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Good question Fritz,

The sad but brutal truth is that the powers that be do not want to make the world a better place, regardless of what they say. There is more wealth to be had for governments, companies and individuals in maintaining and creating conflict.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

fritz

Seems to be some sequence coded into human genome which is
responsible for selfdestruction to emphasize selection and mutation
to the honour of darwin ?

This would mean that we have no chance until we aren?t the most
violent and destructive subspecies of homo sapiens.
...thats so clear.... why does nobody speak it out ?
rgds.

Cap-Z-ro

"But I take it you are incapable of constructing a scenario where staging 9/11 would be the optimal move?"

I think you are very well aware of what my capabilities are - else you would have addressed the points I have raised.

To paraphrase an old Newfoundland saying...'fish or cut debate' :D

@all...Its hard to imagine that such complex and creative beings were intended to live lives of serfdom, violence and mindless obedience to concepts fed to them through a 30x30 electric image box isn't it...unless from birth those beings were conditioned to accept an ideology of paranoia, fear, suspicion, war and hate as reality...by a small number of the worst type of inbreds that humanity has to offer.

When you live in a society pooling its resources, it normally makes the load lighter on the individual.

When not not only is that not happening, but people are actually being tortured and murdered - then maybe its time to change lifeguards at the pool.

Regards...

HopeForHumanity

Civilization has created more death than any other idea ever put into place. The fact is, government has a natural scent the seems to attract sociopaths...
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

gaby de wilde

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 02, 2007, 07:28:14 PM
"But I take it you are incapable of constructing a scenario where staging 9/11 would be the optimal move?"

The village idiot will take your offer.

I don't have to construct anything tho. Adolf Hitler did all the work already.

The Reichstag fire was a pivotal event in the establishment of Nazi Germany.  The fire was used as evidence that the Communists were beginning a plot against the German government.

The day after the fire, Hitler asked for and received from President Hindenburg the Reichstag Fire Decree, signed into law by Hindenburg using Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution. The Reichstag Fire Decree suspended most civil liberties in Germany.

Like the patriot act after 911.

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.  The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism. His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

Prescott Bush led Nazi / Whitehouse Coup in 1933 The coup was aimed at toppling President Franklin D Roosevelt with the help of half-a-million war veterans. The plotters, who were alleged to involve some of the most famous families in America, (owners of Heinz, Birds Eye, Goodtea, Maxwell Hse & George Bush?s Grandfather, Prescott) believed that their country should adopt the policies of Hitler and Mussolini to beat the great depression.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/document/document_20070723.shtml

On 11 September 1990 Bush senior announces the Gulf war.

A million civilians as in woman children and old people blown away.... Not one weapon of mass destruction found.

Now you better learn the difference between announcing something named a "gulfwar" and actually declaring war on a country.

Declaration of war comes with the US rules of war. One of those rules is "win as fast as possible then go home". This war rule is specially created for the war exploitant who always hate to see a good war leave the stage. We specially have those rules for this purpose.

Just like the German soldiers the US soldiers get brainwashed to make them extra aggressive.

911 was a crucial ingredient in recruitment.

You know this perfectly well.

99% of the soldiers who signed up thought 911 had something to do with Iraq.

Officially there is no connection.

People also think Osama Ben laden had something to do with 911. The official FBI statement says he is OFFICIALLY unrelated to the terror propaganda. When also asked about this the OFFICIAL FBI statement in response to the question:  "Why is 911 not on Osama's FBI sheet?" was: "Because officially Osama is not related to 911".

So the terror attack was to recruit soldiers for both Afghanistan AND Iraq. Neither one has any link with 911. Not one link, but we do have all the evidence we need to show it's an inside job.

There was another important use for 911.

It was to test how far the imagination of the American citizen can be pushed.

This is why it's so important for you to pull your head out of your ass.

It's the oldest trick in the book.

In case you are not 100% retarded you know President Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor in advance. It was to get the civilians ready for war.

You can see your fellow patriots applaud each others ignorance while they cheer deleting such awful history from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

You can see your fellow patriots applaud each others ignorance while they make up the answer to the question: "Did Prescott Bush agree to a Nazi coupe to overthrow Herbert Hoover?"

http://answers.yahoo.com/answers2/frontend.php/question?qid=20071129142402AA3ibEL

They actually think they get to vote on what happened in history. That's how retarded the peeps on that page are.

pull the facts from your ass?

It's like I tell you:

There are FEMA concentration camps to lock up insane numbers of people.

And you pull the facts from your ass and say:

"nah, that's not possible. I'm god, I would know this.

Cant we just slander everyone who wants to know the truth?"

What if you hear it from the mouth of a Bush?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8259800846851144110

Are you now going to make up pathetic excuses?

"no no he was trying to say this and that..."

Or

"This is only a movie, he doesn't really say this it must be fake!!"

It doesn't add up with all the previous Fascist art.

Here is what happens if you ask about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE76LQwT6qA

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4506208999326025108

Maybe you can wake up now??

Or are you here to post disinformation?

It sure looks that way.
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video