Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 DEW / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline

Started by CB_Brooklyn, November 27, 2007, 09:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourne

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone
of any significance in the major media."
William Colby, former CIA director.

What for ? ?

Public Relations ? ?

There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

starcruiser

Operation Iraqi Liberation ... O..I..L

How much more do we need to know? They are so advertising it to us and we just miss it. The war was about OIL not anything else.
Regards,

Carl

Andyteee

have a look on google videos for MIKE RUPPERT for another intresting opinion of 9/11

bourne

IMHO by far and away the best researched and presented lectures are by Webster Tarpley

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2699841318334319800&q=webster+tarpley&total=348&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

For 40 years he has been studying 'State Sponsored False Flag Terrorism'

A well used Political tool.

I personally think the "hundredth monkey" is starting to get up to speed on the issue.

Big change is coming. ;)

Greed is yesterdays Ideal
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

b0rg13

personaly ill never understand why bush and his goons have been free for the last 7 years....and i also cant help think that once there gone there will simple be another set of crooks to take there places and a new cycle of bullshit will happen over and over and over.

....for me there is two ways to do somthing , 1, the right way, 2,the wrong way, id like to see government do whats right and just and open and above bored, and if they cant, jail for life. its that simple, no secrets no bullshit.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.