Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

After reading I'm still a little confused......

Started by Roen Hayden, November 30, 2007, 11:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

Quote from: Roen Hayden on December 02, 2007, 12:51:04 PM
Quote from: Rosphere on December 02, 2007, 01:56:13 AM
Quote from: Roen Hayden on December 01, 2007, 09:06:48 PM
what is that?

It is a fly.  The fly is in the ointment.  You found him.  His name is Metastable.

and what does that have to do with this?

It ties in with with my earlier reply to you in one of your other threads:

Quote from: Rosphere on December 01, 2007, 01:45:34 PM
Quote from: Roen Hayden on November 30, 2007, 11:43:42 AM
I have been doing some research into PMMs for about a year now.  I have been reading watching other peoples creations and sometimes I wonder what they were thinking when they built it.  So far the best devience I have seen is the one Sterling D. Allan created.  So my question is what is problem with these devices?  What is the one thing that keeps them from becoming main stream?  I?m 18 years old I sometime in the future plan on building my own.  I think that one day this could work.

Metastability; I think that control is the problem with these metastable machines, like squeezing a wet soap bar.

We are attempting to tap finite amounts of an enormous natural vacuum energy.  It hides behind a thin, yet tough, vial.  There are many ways to do this, (or so I have heard,) but it must be done exactly right.

Today's internal combustion engines are stable: still able to run with a lean or rich fuel/air mixture and only stopping at the extremes to one other stable state: stopped.  Stable-running, easy to control, and forgiving.

Metastable machines are unforgiving, like a woman.  You need to treat them just right to get the performance that you desire.  But if you cross the line, you may experience a life changing event for the worse.  Sort of like a sticky window; hard to budge, yet easy to throw open--do this with the vacuum energy and it will destroy your machine, and maybe even you too.

Some devices, by the nature of their configurations, may offer better control of this metastable condition than others.  We, at the very least, seek to control devices which have a failsafe to a stopped condition if falling out of "tune," or if any one component fails.  Magnet motors appear to offer this quality: runaway acceleration will meet with increased bearing friction before shaft meltdown grinds it all to a stable stop.  We do not expect any crazy EMP type of events with this type of device.

Welcome to the forum, young man.   ;)

I believe that metastability is the fly in the ointment of all energy devices attempting to tap the vacuum energy.  I am sorry that my image has caused you some confusion.  I will try to refrain from posting metaphoric images in the future.  :-[

Roen Hayden

Well confusion can be a good thing you can learn from it.