Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

gravito-magnetic ( Imris Pavel patent CZ9401781 !)

Started by Drannom, December 02, 2007, 11:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Thank you Broli !

i appreciate it very well !

now i am satisfy, as much as we can from a simulation, anyway only experiment can put it forward...

to understand the variance just imagine infinite number of balls then you'll realise that is worst, and few balls will be not enough smooth, you may be rigth who knows

here again the Imris Pavel wheel

that wheel can be the easy way to produce OU ?  i dream to reproduce it to test it

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

broli

How is the Pavel wheel suspposed to work. It's just seems covered on one side which magically makes the magnets forget about each other. I have my own idea but it might be the same. The idea I have in mind is to have a half circle shield on one side.

Edit:
abit like this...

btw I also discovered bad engineering in that gravity model. the forces on the left side are not radial THUS they produce a negative torque. This shouldn't be the case if they are radial. So this is my bad. I'll correct this. Here's a shot of that.

As you can see those vectors are not pointing to the center as they should.

Drannom

Thank you Broli !

the Imris Pavel gravito magnetic wheel is pretty easy to understand !

magnets loose strength between 2 metal plates at the left, and regain all power in air at right !

Imris Pavel done this one in 1995, only the picture give all we need to understand

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

lancaIV

Next week I will come together with Dr. Pavel Imris ,
but the gravito-magnetic wheel is actually not our target !

The listed e-mail is , I think so,from an CZ-engineer - but not the same person !

Sinerely
            CdL

lancaIV

Quote from: lancaIV on June 21, 2008, 06:28:37 PM
Next week I will come together with Dr. Pavel Imris ,
but the gravito-magnetic wheel is actually not our target !

The listed e-mail is , I think so,from an CZ-engineer - but not the same person !

Sinerely
            CdL

p.s.: the visit let show the "fruit" of our co-operation, not directly gravitational-but also,
       by the end, rotational .  As real/physical object.