Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ideas on building a better TPU not just copying SM's

Started by sparks, December 03, 2007, 10:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

bocas

"Electricity is the tension arising between the two opposed unbalanced conditions seeking balance and the interchanging motion arising therefrom."  Walter Russell

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

EMdevices

I wish we could get at the secret by just philosophy,Ã,  then I can do it all from my office chair with little effortÃ,  LOLÃ, Ã,  :DÃ,  Ã,  (and I'm getting pretty good at it lately)

No, I'm afraid we need to WORK at it.Ã, Ã,  It's called experimentation.Ã, Ã,  Some of us talk from EXPERIENCE, others talk nonsense, it's up to each of us to decipher what's relevant and what's not on this forum.Ã, Ã, 

If you don't know electronic basics, then it's even more of a daunting task for you.Ã, Ã, 

I for one will not be building a SM TPU, but aÃ,  EMdevices TPUÃ,  Ã, Ã,  :)

Why?Ã, Ã,  Because I don't know what a SM TPU is, or how it functions?Ã, Ã,  He hasn't told us stright what it is, "He" might not even be realy "He", but a wishful thinker for all we know.Ã,  Ã,  But has provided interesting commentary that seems to match some phenomena, but then again what do we realy know about the real TPU?

It's like seeing a UFO flashing across the sky and trying to duplicate it based on some bablings from Bob Lazar.Ã,  Ã,  Ha Ha HaÃ,  Ã, Ã,  :DÃ,  Ã,  Good luck on that.

But it's not all hopeless:

What I'm doing is methodicaly applying physics and trying to see where the energy might be coming from.

1)Ã,  In the videos it is mentioned that energy comes from the "earths magnetic field"Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Think of ways to do that, is it possible?Ã, Ã,  In principle, we now know where the energy comes from, or at least what it's claimed by the VSMÃ,  (Video SM, or Video Steven Mark, the claimed inventor, as opposed to the MSM, which is the Mannix SM info, you know letters etc..)Ã,  Ã,  So I go with VSM, and pick and choose MSM quotes as they apply, sounds biased doesn't itÃ,  Ã, Ã,  LOLÃ,  :)

2)Ã,  Then there is the good old TESLA coil concepts, and if you put that in a circular fashin you might get somewhere fast, it's all about standing wave resonance.

3)Ã,  Then there little known phenomena like Magnetostriciton, that checks out with the Open TPU mentioned frequency of operation

4)Ã,  Then there is the principle of parametric amplification, or varing the value of an inductor that also involved in resoance with a capacitor (see JNL labs)

5)Ã,  Then there is the goold old TIME.Ã,  Waves take time to travel from one side of the TPU to the other, and this is the realm of relativisitic electrodynamics.Ã,  Have you heard of the Russian replication of the SEARL principle?Ã,  And the strange magnetic walls?Ã, Ã,  And of the electromagnetic propulsion units and phase adjustments,etc.Ã,  Another good area to delve into.

I could go on and on, but ultimatly, this is not about finding the TPU secret,Ã,  we don't know what that is, he won't tell us, he gave his word to higher powers.Ã,   So when you do have something he can come along and say, yeah, that's what I have.Ã,  And I will say,Ã,  "Yeah right, get lost buddy."

No, this is about having fun and learning and exploring our mysterious environment and the laws of physics.

Ok, I'm done,Ã,  EM

P.S.Ã,  Did you latch on to the RGB sequence?Ã, Ã,  It's that kind of a mind frame you need to figure out the TPU.  Good old fashin pattern recongnition,  cause there's lots of patterns to try and figure out  LOL  :)

Grumpy

-Frank Edwards