Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

huge magnet track

Started by perm518, November 29, 2007, 01:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perm518

u have a track of magnets on top of the track u have a small toy car with magnets attacked to the car 2 ways u can do a v-gate or a different kind where they are slanted but once u put it in motion the toy car will go until the track runs out. now they say u cant make something rotate 360 degrees constantly with magnets but they will go in a straight line. now your thinking yeah ok so what. so heres what u build 2 tracks of magnets close to each other and have them go across a state or maybe the whole country when the little toy car goes through the whole track u send it back on the other track u could have 2 cars going nonstop one in each direction. im pretty sure the energy u collect from this would greatly outweigh the energy needed to set the toy car in motion since it would be going for such a great distance. the track could also push the toy car up a slight incline so imagine the possibilities with that. just an idea i know magnets are costly but they have a life of 200 years i believe so once the thing was built youd be set for a while idk let me know what u think