Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looks like overunity but is it??

Started by magnetman12003, January 12, 2011, 11:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Quote from: The Observer on January 13, 2011, 12:34:03 PM
MagnetMan,

Thanks for sharing.
It is appreciated by any honest member of this forum. ;o)

1. A little background on how you got the idea for the spinning magnet thing-a-ma-jig would be very interesting.

2. Is that an ignition coil you are using in the in your diagram?

3. Are you resonating anything, besides the spinning magnet?

Best of luck !
I guess you know not to be discouraged by the Negative Comments that almost always accompany any interesting development here.
Some being genuine members putting you to the test, others paid posters.

GodSpeed,
                The Observer
I spend a lot of time experimenting with Diametric ring magnets as they facinate me. One day one started spinning over my coil and I just kept looking at every aspect of that and dropped all else I was working on.  The queer part is that I have much larger diametric ring magnets but the smallest one works the best??  I figured my 2 inch diameter x 2 inch long magnet would be much better suited but I was dead wrong.

The coil is a custom coil and you can see in Photobucket the parts list on how to make it. The entire circuit is there also. Double click to enlarge .
http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n637/64298/

I  think the magnet spin triggers the transistor to power
the coil which in turn dumps its back EMF into the rectifier circuit. In the process I guess some of that "RADIANT" ???energy is captured from god knows where and it shows up as more power at the output.

NEED SOMEONE WITH A QUALITY SCOPE AND BETTER EQUIPMENT THAN I HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT.

magnetman12003

Quote from: markdansie on January 13, 2011, 03:52:30 PM
Mag
the meter (Watt) is the problem) needs to measure from the otherside of the DC power supply.
I have seen many devices (including in these forums) where the meters can be tricked on the input side.
Even better a scope is needed with someone who understands them.
I think OMI already gave an explanation on how it should be wired up for testing..could be wrong.
mark

I would love dearly to find a watt meter that could measure power (About 220 or so DC volts and ??? amps.) That is whats coming out of the rectifier output without a load. Put a 4 lamp load on the output and what you saw in the video is the result.

The Observer

MagnetMan,

Thanks for your response.
QuoteI spend a lot of time experimenting with Diametric ring magnets as they facinate me.
One day one started spinning over my coil and I just kept looking at every aspect of that and dropped all else I was working on.
The queer part is that I have much larger diametric ring magnets but the smallest one works the best??
I figured my 2 inch diameter x 2 inch long magnet would be much better suited but I was dead wrong.

The coil is a custom coil and you can see in Photobucket the parts list on how to make it.
The entire circuit is there also. Double click to enlarge .
http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n637/64298/

I  think the magnet spin triggers the transistor to power the coil
which in turn dumps its back EMF into the rectifier circuit.
In the process I guess some of that "RADIANT" ???energy
                             is captured from god knows where and it shows up as more power at the output.

NEED SOMEONE WITH A QUALITY SCOPE AND BETTER EQUIPMENT THAN I HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT.

Interesting.
You definitely stumbled onto something few, if anyone, has considered doing.
I hope you continue some more experiments and do updates to generate interest in this Phenomenon.

GodSpeed,
               The Observer

osiris

Quote from: magnetman12003 on January 13, 2011, 11:25:25 AM
Unless you constructed the device and taken accurate measurements yourself with quality metering devices how could you possibly know??  Did you do the above first???  This is why this post is in the half baked idea section of this forum. Need input by those who have a excellent grasp of electronics to evaluate it by actually DOING.   By the way - the "THEY" is me.

i second that well said  magnetman !

mark i  will say you laque the skills required to understand this technology  let alone build it  and mesure it correctly ..

b4 you think of wasteing the INVENTERS TIME WITH BULLSHIT ... perhaps understand how and why first ..

keep posting bull shit .. ill keep picking on you !

OSIRIS