Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Electricity...from Thin Air

Started by FreeEnergy, December 02, 2007, 06:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

Quote from: mramos on December 02, 2007, 03:16:57 PM
Pic 1:  Top of board
Pic 2: Bottom of board
Pic 3: "Some" of the spools I tried for an antenna
Pic 4: Largest spool I had and stuck an iron rebar in as well.  Meter is 0VDC
Pic 5: Just making sure
Pic 6: now with copper on iron core 

On Pic 6, you see .014vdc, that counted down to 0 in about 2 minutes.  I think my body charged the caps when I picked up the board and moved it to this area to try another antenna.

Pardon my messy work area.

Anyway.  I would not put too much time into this.  Anyone know how much current it takes to charge a cell phone (like the one in the video)?  And would you not THINK the voltage would have to be regulated to even charge it..  And still, that LCD showing it is charging must require some power...

So this is busted IMHO, EE type with an open mind that built it.  Showed pictures as well.

Maybe if I made one that is tuned to the wireless ethernet in my house and steal some power back.  haha.

I think the plan us 4 capacitors not 2?

gaby de wilde

I think it's also relivant he is using a solderless curcuit.

@ hans
I think it's appropriate when you add a link when you liberously copy some one's entire website.  If you do feel the need to steal peoples homepage and bandwidth at least add a link? This specific server does not allow bandwidth theft the way you attempted it.  I'm very curious what you tried to steal so you have me looking for the link now. ::)

http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/links.html

Which one is it?

*searches for "Ambient power module"*

Ah haha
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/ambientpower.htm

It appears the image server now continues to show the forbidden to access images, this time on the original website.

You have broken the internet!
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

hansvonlieven

Gaby,

Why is it that you always assume the worst of people.

I did not steal anything. The articles I posted come from my own files that I have built up over the years. I copied only the relevant bits and indexed them in my own fashion. I seriously could not remember where I originally found the stuff.

Besides, Do you see a copyright notice or even a name ??

That makes it public domain anyway.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx