Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel by sevich

Started by FreeEnergy, October 01, 2007, 07:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Lets look at it closely

If you can get it to work? It would have to be very large to produce any power.

Now lets try something else your gears would have to move at an angle to place the ball on the inside of the wheel ( more like a spiro gear ) and then you would have to have enough energy to spin it with gearing along the rim of the wheel and that would take more energy than you can give. with those size balls. So go with bigger balls and put on AC DC while you build it. ;D
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

wattsup

In general a large wheel turing a small wheel requires more energy than a small wheel turning a large wheel. Two small wheels makes things worst. Plus lifting two weights makes it impossible.

First, the big wheel would have to be perfectly balanced.
The small wheels should lift the balls but not at the same time. This cuts down the maximum energy requirement.

But all in all, given friction considerations for such a design to mechaincally work, I'd say don't waste your time. Don't take this as a knock down to then get personally challenged to prove us wrong. because you'll be wasting time.

Don't build anything that does not seem sound on paper from all angles at 99%. Right now this idea is at 10%.

sevich

@ Wattsup

QuoteDon't build anything that does not seem sound on paper from all angles at 99%. Right now this idea is at 10%

consider it done! .....just contemplating an actual build was a brain drain....umming & rrring did'nt help!!

nwman

Not too stretch this thread any longer but I have worked on very similar ideas in the past and I mathematically have broken down about 95% of it to express the physics behind an over balanced wheel. To say the least it shows (not proves) that a OU wheel will not work. Its simple 100% calculable math. However if the answer is mathematically possible they would have figured it out already. If that answer is there current math will not express it.

Tim