Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building the pyramid frame without welding

Started by skywatcher, December 14, 2007, 02:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Hofmann

Hi skywatcher
what is the finished hight of your frame from the base to the toP? I tell you why My side's have a lenght of exactly 1000mm from the base of the pyramide to the top center and I only got the base angel at 46 degree on the side pieces.
greetings
walt

skywatcher

The measurements are:

Base lenghts:  1005 mm
Outer edges of the side tubes:  995 mm  (but they are slightly rounded at the top, otherwise they would be 1000 mm)
Height (including base frame):  725 mm

I know, the height slightly differs from the theoretical 707 mm, but so i'm more close to the 45 deg angle for the edge tubes.   ;)

MT

Hi skywatcher
very nice manual for building welding free pyramid thanks a lot. Only pity that I somehow overlooked this thread during my build. I could do at least the base better. Bellow are some pics from my frame it is not as elegant as yours but for me it's sufficient. Frame is not that relevant as long as it has right dimensions right?. Mine: height 70,5cm Width:96cm Edge:96,5cm. When I place rigips dimensions should be 1m for edges and base width. After finishing it I would suggest for other people to better weld it to get faster frame for experiments. Measuring, drilling takes its time. You may make mistakes and then it is difficult to correct. When welding you can still use hammer to correct it :)

MT

skywatcher

Quote from: MT on December 19, 2007, 06:01:56 PM
Measuring, drilling takes its time. You may make mistakes and then it is difficult to correct.

You are right. But if you can disassemble it, you can modify the frame without building it completely new.
And you can disassemble it to save storage place if you need the place for other things.  ;)

This is very important if you only have an appartment and no empty garage etc...

Now, after correcting some minor mechanical inconsistencies  ;) i can also show a picture of the top of my pyramid:

yon

Hi, I have building  and experimenting with pyramids and their energy for over 30 years.  Yours is origional, well made, portable and of course very strong.  But the angle for pyramid energy is 52 not 54 degrees.  Was the previous post a typo and you ment to say 52?   Have you seen the geometry that proves its beauty?  I will attach a eligant gif file to so why it is 52 degrees.  no big deal, minor change.  Again - very well crafted project!
yon