Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Antigravity Device??

Started by vince, December 14, 2007, 08:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

wow|

I wasn't expecting that response, but thanks for answering.  Looking back I guess it was kind of pie in the sky,  and I too was taken up by the possibilities.  Just the mechanical nightmare it would have been to wind those coils on welded rings that had to track and spin at over 4500 rpm while feeding power through slip rings was possible, but not practical for the average person.

I can't believe people try to pull this stuff off and not feel embarrassed for doing it.

Thanks
Vince

mikey

No probs mate!

The last thing I want is for any of my colleagues (as that is what I consider all here) to have their time wasted. I wish I had all the answers but to me it definately is totally "pie in the sky".

If you sit back and think about it, why have we heard nothing of this since 2003? Surely if it existed it would be so huge that it would be impossible to keep a lid on it. Especially from an academic institution as if I recall correctly he claimed to be (or working with at least). Don't get me wrong, I really wished it existed too but I've grown to the harsh truth of the matter.

Best Regards,

Mike

mikey

Oh, forgot to mention.

You were dead on in my opinion. I too had real difficulty in figuring out how to construct his design. They were like something straight out of a Holywood movie. Those challenges alone were like a huge mountain to climb. You may have noticed that at least one person here (CLaNZeR - Sean) has produced some excellent workmanship. But I think even the most accomplished here may have difficulty in reproducing such a device. And even if they could, I personally do not think it would work. However, if they didn't mind giving it a shot and wasting their time, I for one would still support them. Sounds hypocritical I know, but I would never discourage anyone from trying anything. It's their choice and their life.

Regards,

Mike

gdaigle

I still have tentative hopes for Marcus and his device, though I'm not in the "true believer" camp.  Last I heard (at least 2 years ago) Marcus had investment money but that he was slowed down by "by-products" produced when forces "push protons into becoming neutrons" within the rp core of his device.  In other words, likely beta+ decay.  If this were true then he might have been plagued with inadvertently creating radioactive isotopes ... and that could presumably hold up development for years (for all but military applications).

Anyway, I'm more interested these days in the everyday implications of the work of Tajmar and de Matos in creating gravitomagnetic effects in superconductors due to the effects of Cooper-pair bosons.  Their research was sponsored by ESA and the U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research.  They've also been talking to Hauser and Droscher about configurations designed to create propulsive effects.

Both Hollingshead and Tajmar's experimental configurations spin at similar RPMs but otherwise have not much in common... unless it can be found that Marcus's room temperature device also evoked the interaction of bosons (perhaps Goldstone bosons acting as non-anisotropic magnons, i.e. spin waves in which the local magnetization direction oscillates).  Then we would have something to talk about. 

Until then, I'm hoping Tajmar will have something more to say next year.