Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator" Is this new?

Started by bourne, December 16, 2007, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

8)

nice

groundloop

its ALL FAKE lol

it cant work

hummmm......

ist     ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

one

Quote from: EMdevices on March 06, 2008, 09:16:27 AM
QuoteIt is  started  by  giving it a spin..

hi gary,  are you describing another motor concept than what's in the video?   In the video he drives the generator with the motor, and I intend to do the same thing at first.   I just left off the motor from the drawings since I'm assuming its obvious.    But what you say is interesting.  I certainly hope to improve upon it and make it self running without a "motor" per say, but it will have the motor function incorporated into it, like the Adam/Bedini motors etc..    Right now the chalenge for me is to engineer the magnetic circuit so I get as high an inductance as possible, so I won't need a box full of capacitors.   I'm trying to push the envelope towards High RPM,  lots of poles, closed magnetic circuit with very small air gap.  I have a set of lightweight neos and that's what I want to use, it will probably be disc shaped.

It would be so awesome if at some RPM the thing started running itself, so I can disconect the motor, sort of like the rusian experimental testbed for the SEARL device. 

EM

Oooopppssss

I guess I am guilty of posting   without   going back and  checking  on  the rest of the thread .

My posts were based  on    the posts on this page  .......and your reply 18 in particular.

I  did  watch the   vidio  when it was first posted here.     

There was  to much   that didn't  seem right about the  video .

I also  didn't  recognise  it as a generator  based on resonance .
The  video  doesn't  say it is  based on resonance . it says   you have to know  enough about  different kinds of electon  flows    and only one type of electron flow is taught in  school . 

one  reason  I was skeptical   about the  generator  is  the  start  up and  shutdown steps .     the  guy  running it   had to   screw in a light bulb  to see if it was running .   

If it is  based on  resonance it  starts to make  more sense .      If  the builder didn't bother to gear the start motor   to the right speed   it could run all day and   be near  resonance but not  quite into resonance.

I am glad that you  watched  the video  with more of  an open mind than I did. 

About  your  engineering  on  this

Can you  guess  how  long it will take ? 

My plans  for  a  generator  based on resonance  call  for  adding  radient energy  into the mix .......I am not progressing  very  fast .
   It will take at least a couple months  to test my ideas. 

gary

EMdevices

nice drawing groundloop!!   IS, it's not fake until proven !  Do you have information that it's fake?

Ok, here's a schematic of a simple generator connected to a capacitor for striking resonance.

A coil rotates between two magnets forming the generator. The magnets produce a horizontal flux. We also connect a  capacitor to the windings and try to strike resonance by speeding up the motor to the right RPM.   

Now, here's what's interesting,  flux cutting is maximum when the loop is HORIZONTAL.  At this position we induce the most voltage in the loop.   While the voltage is building up, we see in the graph that the induced, or generated voltage is in phase with the voltage due to resonance.   It's like pushing a swing to build up the oscillations.   

Note that there is also resistance, and this resistance can also model power that is being extracted.  When we reach a maximum oscillation condition, the phase of the driving voltage will change from what is shown in the graph, however, we can see that the voltages add up (they're in phase), and if we extract just a little current, the in phase voltage drop across the resisitor (hence the real power extracted) will be contributed to by BOTH VOLTAGES.   This is now EXTRA power !!!    We are using STORED UP energy, or magnetic field  to do work. We need to build up the resonance first, then we "cash in"

A controler is needed to make sure we don't kill the oscillations by overloading the generator, or else we are back to UNITY.

EM

P.S.  gary,  I'm glad I picked up on the resonance.  He mentioned it when he talks about the capacitors and mentions the 100 Hz frequency.  Then it all cliked for me  :)

innovation_station

@ EM

that was a JOKE LOL!!!!

HOW CAN IT BE FAKE ?!?!?!?!

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

EMdevices

IS,  there are lots of ways this can be fake.   I'm just taking it at "face value" for now, and I'm assuming it's not.

Here's another way to realize how the energy is created.    Let's think about a swing.    If VOLTAGE is analogus to the SPEED,  then we can see that if we build up the swinging oscillations, the swing will have a larger speed past the rest position.  (The "speed" of voltage in a circuit is actualy due to the rate of change of magnetic flux, so the more flux you get to "swish" back and forth the better)   Now, if CURRENT is analogus to the FORCE on the swing,  we realize that if we try to take energy from the swing at the zero position, we put a retarding force on it, but it's moving fast and we have lots of energy (high voltage due to "speed" x current).   But we've slowed it down a bit.   At the top of the swing however,  we apply a force (at lower speed, hence voltage) and restore the speed of the swing with minimal energy.   

Anyway, it's a usefull analogy, although I have doubts if we can duplicate it with a mechanical swing or pendulum. (there is that guy who claims a more efficient water pump using a pendulum, so perhaps the ideas work in the mechanical realm as well)

The main idea however is that we build up energy and extract it in a controled manner.  We "invest" some energy in the device and then take out dividents on it.   In a nutshell we are also making use of gaging.   We invest at the right time and extract at the more advantageous time.    Buy low sell high  :)

EM