Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

Quote from: AB Hammer on December 17, 2007, 04:31:39 PM
0ne

When are you going to open your new Chruch? And what are you going to call it?
"The new magnetic church of the ONE and only spindoctor"

...We believe in the power of the spin,
   praise its manifestation in all its appearances,
  as long as the holly reactor will blow,
  we praise its magnetic hood,
  the static, the dynamic and the wave,
  for now and delta t,
  amag......

hansvonlieven

Wonderful Fritz,

A little more of that and you will become THE spiritual adviser to the United Nations  :D

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

0ne

The spin only exists when the North and South are attracted to each other. When the North and South are alone, there is no spin.

The spin is always right hand. Always clockwise.

p.s. Church is a lie. God is everywhere, not just in a Church.

b.t.w the Bible will tell you about magnetism.

God = Magnetism

Jesus Christ = Son Of God

Son Of God was able to walk on water. Why? Because water is diamagnetic.

I invented a very powerfull magnet, that will part water. With the right power source, coughthesunandearthcough, I can trap that power, and direct it downwards, into the ocean. This will create a perfect HOLE IN WATER, so that i can see the bottom of the ocean.

Son Of God was able to feed thousands with a small piece of bread. Why? Because bread is made of magnets, and magnets are all around us. If you knew the resonance of bread, and knew how to replicate that resonance, the bread will grow. Just like Ed Leedskalnin grew coral rock around an axle using electricity, to make his 9 ton gate, perfectly balanced. "Don't feed her too much".

Son Of God was able to turn water into wine..  Well, if you were a magnetic manipulator, just like chemistry, just like alchemy, you can make your own wine. Instantly.

Son Of God was able to die and come back to life. Because death doesn't exist. When the magntism leaves a permanent magnet, it just goes somewhere else. It can go back if needed. Your soul is nothing more than magnetic force trapped in a loop.

hansvonlieven

I have always wondered how Moses parted the Red Sea.

Now I know, he had a f*cking magnet.  WOW

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

0ne

He himself is a magnet, just like you and I. He knew how to channel that magnetism that is all around us.

When you put your hand on an object, and with your figures you put pressure on it (grip it) so that you can lift it. You are actually channeling magnetic force through your body, and into that object. The more grip you have, the more magnetic strength you are putting into the object.