Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Quote from: 0ne on December 17, 2007, 02:04:30 AM
Electricity is simply magnetic flux passing through wire in streams.

Sorry but that doesn't make sense.

0ne

I highly suggest you look at the most simple answer...

...the answer is:

You can not make electricity without magnets.  It doesn't get any more simple than that..

Electricity is the same energy that is circulating through a permanent magnet.

AB Hammer

I tell you what. (LOL) Take 2 wires and put it into your wall socket slots, one in each hand, not a good idea but you will feel the current and if you survive (LOL)learn to read a book. It is well documented.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

nightlife

0ne, "You can not make electricity without magnets.  It doesn't get any more simple than that."

Electricity is made from resistance and is made without magnets.  Magnets are only used to move electricity.

AB Hammer, please don't test my intellegence with idiotic replys like the one you just gave. Your reply had nothing to do with the question.

If you know what it is, then please say it. I may have been better off asking what electric is becuase that is what we are all trying to make. So, if you know what electic is, then please tell us.

Grumpy

Damn!  Freaks come out of the woodwork when you ask a question on this forum.

???
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards