Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2007=2012 HOW IS THAT FOR A SURPRISE

Started by innovation_station, December 17, 2007, 12:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren

Hans, I dont think we were put on this earth to educate people about OU, were here to tell them the incredible secret of VB! Lol thats the second thread we've hijacked now 8)

In regards to the pyramids, I think that they all have one thing in common, and that is their positions on a global scale. There are over one hundred pyramids that have been discovered in Shensi Province of China alone, one 1200 feet high, 2/1/2 times the pyramid at Giza. I think ancient cultures knew alot more about the earth than we did, its interesting that these pyramid structures have been found all over the globe.

Pirate88179

@ Ren:

Unless one believes in the story of Atlantis, (I am not sure if I do, or don't) I don't know how one could explain the point you just made about very similar structures cropping up all over the world BEFORE travel between the continents was known.  Maybe people traveled all over and we just think they did not?  I have always wondered about why different civilizations with very different religious beliefs would all build these structures.  I wonder if all of these civilizations also had beer as well?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Ren

@ Pirate

Yes thats my point. The book I mentioned before is a collection of evidence, all of which points to a race of beings that were far more intelligent than cavemen. We know so little of our history, and how do we even know what we do know it is right?

Pirate88179

@ Ren:

I agree 100%.  How do we really know?  We don't.  Especially ever few hundred years when "history" is modified so as not to offend anyone.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

G'day Ren and all,

Let us continue the education of those barbarians out there. This is what we are talking about:

You might read up on it on Wikipedia, Yes it has its own page!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Bitter

It came out of nowhere, it was never really heavily promoted (Fosters was) and it went straight to the top countrywide.

Shows you we know a good drop from a bad one.

Cheers

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx