Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark`s TPU

Started by otto, December 18, 2007, 01:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

@marco,
I am with you. I think discussion of spark gaps should move to where ever grumpy pointed out.
Now back to the TPU....

AM

turbo

yes well in any case we can use a single wire and flow electrons thrue it in diffrent directions.(only relating to their potential power source)
for a simple example we put in 10 volts from left to right, and also 10 volts from right to left in the same wire, and the resulting flux will be close to zero.
offcource the electrons will cause an action similair to friction and so the wire will heat up.
then we can use a DC which travels on the inside of the conductor and another high frequency signal which travels on the outside due to skin effect to minimize this heating action.

and then we can turn this wire into a coil, and we are working "out of the box" so to speak.
then we can actually slap frequency's together in a single wire or coil, like two transformers in reverse.
if our core is a copper wire, we get eddy currents and who knows...

M.

Grumpy

spark gap is merely an easy switch
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Come on Marco.  You mentioned Dollard and others a long time ago.  Dust those books back off and have a look.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

slapper

I will be glad to post this in a different thread but I thought I would let you guys in on what I found with Thaelin's suggestion using a neon bulb as a low voltage spark gap. The impedance of the neon bulb seems to be to high as the discharge of the capacitor is to slow. Produces pretty flashes though :)

I am performing these tests on a version of a tpu; single collector coil made from insulated electric fence wire with four control coils. I am currently running tests with one of the control coils. The 1,200 volt spark gap is playing way to many games with me. I am back in the hunt for the low voltage spark gap solution.

Thanks again.

nap
we are not alone :)