Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark`s TPU

Started by otto, December 18, 2007, 01:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

Marco:  nice diagram also

Do you have pictures of actual unit or is this a design?

turbo

Hi,
The frequency's are dependent on the size of the coil.(circumference)

The FVAR are only variable frequency's to prevent the coil from accellerating any further, so these are not variable as to speed up the field.
It is similair to the feedback circuit in television where the local oscillator is being adjusted by the control unit.
The control unit COMPARES the signal from the local oscillator with the signal from the flyback, and when there is a mismatch it will adjust the frequency of the local oscillator to keep it on frequency.
It is also known as AFC, automatic phase control.

At this moment i am not able to make any pictures of my setup.
My phone is broken and i bought a more simple one without a cam.

M.

leeroyjenkinsii

Maybe I've been a jerk in my past posts.  I'm just having trouble understanding what in the world all the excitement and passion is about.  The Steven Mark's videos were obvious hoaxes.  There simply is nothing there and he's been proven to be a fraudster to boot.  So, in light of this what has anyone got working.  It just seems like a bunch of guys here that like to see their own posts.  Please sum up the facts on where this project stands and if any goals have been reached.  If this can't be done, perhaps Steven needs to find new software that will at least let those interested see the current project status.  Who wants to read through thousands of nonsensical posts and missteps?  This site needs to be more project management oriented.  Otherwise, it's wasting a lot of folk's time.

10 brownie points goes to the first butt kisser that tells me I don't have to come here.

bolt

you have a choice. Join in with the search or come back next year. What did you expect to find a working OU device for $9.99?

leeroyjenkinsii

9.99???  Why that's highway robbery.  I just saw an infommerical selling one for 7.99 plus for a limited time I could get not one but two tpu shields in addition.   :)