Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 20, 2007, 03:31:06 PM
You are of my set Gustav  :D

When we were kids, every boy that was into science had three things, a Meccano set (Maerklin in Germany) a chemistry set and a crystal radio (self built, of course with air condenser and Galena crystal) It is a pity one does not see this anymore. I still have a Meccano set which I use for prototyping ideas  ;D

Hans von Lieven

Hans , Yes this was it, also Tube receiver (Kosmos-Radioman=
the tube (RE... Telefinken), from 1930! worked with 12volt anode-voltage.
only) and 4v for the heating

But the Crystal set worked with Bleiglanz or Pyrit , with (i think) an "silver" , spring wire. on an body with bananaplugs down.

you will be happy over the following (german) link . So you can se again this diode , also an "do-it-your-self".
this diode have lower saturation voltage as germanium diode ,an worked higher efficient, BUT complicate do find the "best mechanical point for best
rectifying the LF from the RF out

Gustav
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

hansvonlieven

Sagte ich doch Gustav,

Bleiglanz  =  Galena  :D

Uebrigens, stimmt, da musst du den wunden Punkt suchen, deshalb sass die Silberfeder in einem Kugelgelenk

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Localjoe

@ all
         So is my idea of finding a crystilane substance or growing one that would vibrate at a frequency possibly that of uv radiation ... or a certian spectrum of light?  If this can be done for long wavelengths like pese is talking about why not for the shorter fast ones.. come on folks .I still say that makes the most sense.
                                                                                                                                                               Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

hansvonlieven

@Joe

You cannot use just any crystal. It has to be a crystal with semiconductor properties.Have a look at this, it will give you an idea how to proceed and what choice you have.    http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/super_crystal_detector.htm

This shows a number of detectors and their construction. Essentially they all consist of a crystal holder that clamps the crystal and provides good electrical contact this is connected to the circuit by a plug or wire. You also need another device that holds a fine wire, often wound partly as a spring, that enables you to make electrical contact with a very small area of the crystal. You need to search around for a SWEET SPOT on the crystal for it to work well, so there needs to be a way to move it around. It also must contain some lead to connect it to the circuit. There are several ways of doing this, most are pictured here:

http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/super_crystal_detector.htm

Here is one of the pictures. The arm on the left contains the wire or cat whisker as it was called, the cup on the right contains the crystal.

Have fun

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Localjoe

Hans i guess im more interested in the math or science behind what exactly makes the specific  crystal in a crystal radio optimum for that freq spread and what factors define it ...With that knowledge I would possibly pay a company to design ones to specs that would suit our needs or the freq spread i would like it to be reactive to meaning the uv or higher... So i guess thats what im hunting for.
                                                                                                                                              Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..