Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EELRIJUE

Quote from: dougotio on April 08, 2009, 08:40:23 PM
Hello all,

I think that the discussion here was about using a crystal receiver to get "free energy".

I think that we got off track when there were those that were worried that the RF waves were not free because they were being generated by radio stations.
I agree that those RF waves are not free. The originator of this thread just used commercial radio RF as a tool to make the point that there is energy in the atmosphere that we can harvest.

Only one person (Sparks) in 8 pages mentioned the Schuman cavity. It is around 7.8 Hz and it is free. It is called the "pulse" of the earth.
If we could concentrate on 7.8 Hz and receive it by crystal receiver we would have FREE ENERGY.

Remember that when Tesla was experimenting there were no man made Radio or RF waves.

L8TR,
Dougotio

How much power is in the Schuman frequency? Normally frequency reflects power. The higher the frequency, the higher the power contained within it.

Someone mentioned they are 'hoping' that the vacuum contains energy, and yet they only look at the schuman range. The vacuum contains a hell of alot more readily useable power than anything known, the problem is with resonation. If you guys can figure out how to get a simple crystal to tune into a high resonation point, then you got it made.

Tesla worked with the ionosphere and I am guessing the schuman range.
extremely long wavelength for the schuman wavelength, unless you grab at it harmonically and harmonics are lower orders of power. Your antenna to the schuman is going to be too huge, and to be practical, it won't be.

anyways, it's been fun......

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Koen1 on April 09, 2009, 07:02:14 AM

For clarity: if you want to collect energy, you do NOT want a crystal radio that is tuned to a specific frequency.[/quote]

>>Koen1 is correct.  There's enough power in a long enough wire from all frequencies.  If the wire is large enough and over 500-600 feet long (151-181m), there is potentially deadly voltage and current in an ungrounded, insulated wire.  The idea is to be careful with it.

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

forest

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on April 09, 2009, 12:01:58 PM
For clarity: if you want to collect energy, you do NOT want a crystal radio that is tuned to a specific frequency.

>>Koen1 is correct.  There's enough power in a long enough wire from all frequencies.  If the wire is large enough and over 500-600 feet long (151-181m), there is potentially deadly voltage and current in an ungrounded, insulated wire.  The idea is to be careful with it.

--Lee

What is the explanation of this ?

the_big_m_in_ok

forest said:
What is the explanation of this ?

Hermann Plauson was granted several American patents.  Among them: "Conversion of Atmospheric Electric Energy" , #1,540,998, had several features in common with Tesla's work.  His implication was that up to 500 equivalent HP was available from a cable---strung or suspended from floating balloons(!)---and that suggests to me high voltage or high current values will have been present at the end of an ungrounded wire.

Other practical experimenters and ham radio operators say the same thing about ungrounded antenna wires of sufficient length.  Hence the caution.

Re-edit later:
As I said on Reply #50 of this thread, the radio experimenter mentioned then was afraid of very high voltage levels present even on a 1,900 foot magnet wire.  He wired a 1 megaohm resistor into the antenna circuit before connecting it to his radio.  That's why caution should be used with long, insulated wires.

@all:
My family responsibilities hamper the amount of time I have to come to the public library and use this capable, large, and fast computer I'm borrowing.
I may not be able to answer replies to other's posts in a timely manner.  My Mom needs constant attention and my family is *stretched thin* to provide it.
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

schuman resonance

Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum between 3â€"69 Hz, and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.

7.83Hz = 1 (Full) Wave = 38314176.24521073 meters, divide by 4 for 1/4 Wave, divide by 2 for 1/2 Wave and so forth.

14.3Hz = 1 (Full) Wave = 20979020.97902098 meters

20.8Hz = 1 (Full) Wave = 14423076.923076922 meters

27.3Hz = 1 (Full) Wave = 10989010.98901099 meters

33.8Hz = 1 (Full) Wave = 8875739.644970415 meters

this antenna would generate electricity very well.

Start reeling!

Jerry