Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My edited Theory of electricity.

Started by nightlife, December 19, 2007, 11:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

nightlife

shruggedatlas, I'm sorry, I meant to say occur but spell check must have changed it to "a cure" because I was spelling it like the following ?accure?. that?s just some more of my ignorance shining thru.

I will change it. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

nightlife

rhombus24

Yea your theory is some common sense but mostly just babbling.  I definately don't think that should be written in text books,  create some equation do the deviations then come back.  But really please expand on your thoughts electricity is just a frequency traveleving through a wire? What?

In truth it is much more likely that the electron is self resonating if that is what you are trying to say.  Or if you are saying that it varies in intensity as it travels down the wire and that is frequency, then you definitely should have stayed in school.  There is a word, in fact there is an entire field that we should call AC ELECTRICY.  C'mon man think about what you say!!

lancaIV

E=hv , Max Planck;
inside v you can introduce "your frequency" ;
"no resistance ": that has been the "superconductivity-how?"-search !
easy to resolve ? Hmm, if     cos Phi= 0     ,absolutely !

CdL