Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Easier to build and understand than Marks' TPU

Started by sparks, December 20, 2007, 11:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

@ Brahma

Good catch!  I somehow missed that link but thanks!  It was right on the money as far as John Hutchison's method of construction, very well detailed.

@ Sparks

I agree with a lot of what you say, I've been tempted by the TPU but chose to mess around with the Bedini SSG instead and I've been at it for quite a while now.  I thought just one project at a time until I can get it to work (or not) otherwise I'll end up with too many projects and not enough time spent trying to get one of them right, unfortunately I still need to run through more setups as the ones I've gone through aren't over unity yet, but it does make a great battery conditioner, I've even reconditioned AA Alkalyne's to run my digital camera which are taking way too many pictures without dying so it's at least a positive in that sense :)

The TPU seemed too complicated or just not enough information to get it to work but there's certainly been a lot of good information on the theory of how it works which is certainly educational.

The ark however sounds more promising to me in that it can gather quite a charge from the ether, there should be a way to to build an ESD interface as in the Pyramid collector, (see diagram in the the GrandicsIE73.pdf document at
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,695.msg59939.html#msg59939) or even better as you mentioned by just putting a load on the way to ground, so it could be even less complicated.

There's a couple of different variables in this though as it is mentioned as either a battery with fruit juice as an electrolyte and then there's the Tesla coil setup in John Hutchison's design, is there a reason for one or the other?  What about just with air as a capacitor?

It seemed kind of odd that on the John Hutchison link they talk about making it with the same low tech that the Egyptians had but then throw two Tesla coils into the mix, where's the plug to put a neon generator fit in the picture here if it's in ancient Egypt....LOL

Anyways I'll keep messing with my Bedini setups while I think about this one, I was already thinking of trying it in a small scale to see if it would work as a battery without becoming lethal like it's mentioned in the information I've read so far  :o  Maybe starting small is an easier alternative.

Regards
Paul

slapper

I am beginning to think that Hutchison is a reencarnate of Tesla. :)
we are not alone :)

hoptoad

Quote from: Earl on December 21, 2007, 04:38:45 PM
It is also of matter of doing things correctly and incorrectly.  There is no more time or effort needed to save in GIF, so why not do it correctly?
Earl
@Earl
You are assuming that the program used to generate the JPEG is also capable of saving or exporting as GIF. This really depends on the users program, and also the users knowledge of the program. Many users are not even aware of the difference between "saving as" and "exporting" features within a graphics program, and are often not familiar with the "export" function at all. The picture in question may have plenty of "mottling" as a result of saving as a low res jpeg, but it still gets all the essential information across, which to me is far more important than how good or bad it's quality appears.

sparks

@brahma

Thanks for the link.  I had no idea someone else had back engineered the
arks. I just cruised the site but what I found most interesting was his picture of the cloud with the wings of the statues glowing.  I knew that if you get enough attraction going the surrounding air is going to start to ionize.  I believe the wings and base they are on is a collector plate.  This is insulated from the box itself by the wooden posts alway shown as part of the construction of the ark
   I also noted seeing him with the neon bulb.  I have done this with a 4 watt cb radio transmitter before.  He is just demonstrating the energy flow into or out of his machine.  I lit one up with a 4watt rf transmitter and a kicker coil down one end and the ground wire at the other. 
   If you go to mysite you will see my plan on putting the antennae inside a copper pipe and kicking the electrons to ground.  If this doesn't work out I'm planning on kicking the electrons out with a rf tuned inductor winding around a copper tube.  I am not planning on working a round attractor until I know exactly what I'm collecting.  It's like building a linear particle accelerator instead of a round one.  I'll just try kicking the electrons into a collector plate.  Maybe put a neon tube inbetween just for kicks. :)  There won't be any returning wave of energy like in the tpu just kick after kick after kick.  I'm looking for the protonic charge building up in the copper tube first.  The second tube is where I'll be looking for potential over ground.  I plan on dumping the second collector pipe into a tunable resonating circuit to see what frequencies are at play.  I want to try experimenting with different external power scources from audio through light to see if they show up in the resonator.
   One last thought for the day- make a magnetic vortex get linear energy flow
make linear energy flow get a magnetic vortex.  Nice little dance of forces.  Always the same steps. Just different dance floors.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sparks

Sorry not much time to work on the construct but I did do a post that explains how the TPU works.  It is a Magnetic Antennae upon which many frequencies of electro-magnetic energy will be received/collected.  I'm pasting a post I made this evening.  Gotta go.

I believe the dispersion/concentration is so evident that it is overlooked by those studying a particular ordering of being.  I believe that permanent magnets cause the dispersion flow to act in a predictable way.  It is like canyon walls are to a river.  The dispersion force is everywhere and the permanent magnet construct results in a predictable reaction of this flowing force.  Iron is a pretty cool construct though.  It can resist the gravity of a blackhole which swallows up stars for lunch.  It is the iron core of the Earth that converts huge amounts of electro-magnetic energy from the sun into orbit and rotation which allows the Earth to exist within a gravitational field that should have made Earth part of the Sun's surface billions of years ago.
     I believe SM's tpu works the same way.  The magnetic field around the tpu allows for electro-magnetic waves to get collected and channeled into the tpu.
Not because of any match with some majical frequency but the same way the Earth does.  The torroidal magnetic field is such that it channels the em into the core of the tpu where the energy in the electrical potential of the wave is given up into a vortex current that supports the spherical shaped magnetic "antennae" and also results in energy gain of the vortex.  Be interesting to put the tpu on an air hockey table and see what she does.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love