Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flash error

Started by shruggedatlas, December 25, 2007, 10:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Yes, happening to me ever since that ad was posted.  Sometimes I can shut of the flash reader, sometimes it kicks me back out to a google search that says "overunity.com could not be found"  This happens when I try to post on a topic.  you write the post, upload it and it says "overunity could not be found"  and your post is gone!!!!  I am using ie and get errors on that as well.

Joe, thanks for the malware tip I will have to do a scan.

Stefan, I am sure you can fix this. Thanks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hartiberlin

I have removed now all the widgetbucks ads.
It seems it needed an updated flash player version 9.x
and it did make too much loading..
Thanks for the tips.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Pirate88179

@ Stefan:

Much better now!  Thank you for your fast response.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

bourne

Try using the "NoScript" plug-in for firefox.

QuoteThe NoScript Firefox extension provides extra protection for Firefox, Flock, Seamonkey and others mozilla-based browsers: this free, open source add-on allows JavaScript, Java, Flash and other plugins to be executed only by trusted web sites of your choice (e.g. your online bank), and provides the most powerful Anti-XSS protection available in a browser.

Its gives you a list of the scripts being loaded into your browser from every page you load.

You can then temporarily allow them if you need them.

OU.com tries to load 6 scripts, I only allow 2 of them.

It stops google-analytics's reporting your every link-click and page visit

And for those STILL using "Microsoft Internet Explorer" you might as well go and leave your front door open  ;D
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.