Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVER-UNITY ENERGY MOTOR-GENERATOR

Started by gezgin, December 29, 2007, 06:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gezgin

thanks. http://www.ismogen.co.kr/ismogen/index4.htm (test data) korean language but
277 Watt --->971 watt out, %349 overunity, nice..
hapy new year all,

I have seen miracles happen to men and women in all walks of life all over the world. Miracles will happen to you, too?when you begin using the magic power of your subconscious mind -Joseph Murphy

gezgin

sorry, (in patent document )
whats mean "trapezoidal current" ?

0083 Again,when the first and second photo sensors PA1 and PA2 are located on the non-detection regions 142, no electric current is applied again.These processes are repeated to realize the alternating electric current application.At this point, the phases A,B and C undergo the alternting phase-shift excitation to effectively drive the motor-genarator unit 100. Therefore, a trapezoidal current is generated from the generator winding G such that the electric power whose voltage increases pr decreases ,n accordance w,th the rotation velocity is outputted.
I have seen miracles happen to men and women in all walks of life all over the world. Miracles will happen to you, too?when you begin using the magic power of your subconscious mind -Joseph Murphy

gezgin

capthook

Over-Unity Motor-Generator? 

I just noticed this thread - and it's late - way past bedtime - haven't read through the patent details....but...

Why so little interest on this device?

The "patent" referenced earlier is actually an application - Pub. date Sep 13, 2007.  So it's not granted as yet.  And considering it contains the phrase "over-unity" it would probably be rejected worded in such a way as the policy of the Patent Office is to reject all "free energy" devices as they are "obviously" against the laws of nature. (pfffht)

And it is very, very similar to the GRANTED patent 6,710,581  - Mar. 2004 -for an improved brushless DC motor.
(see attached documents)

So either:
1) these guys are crazy to even bother submitting it like this
2) or they submitted it and hope to bag some $$ from investors before the time it is rejected
3) or it's the real thing and the universe as we know it has changed!!

I would speculate on #2 but hope for #3.

Strange that their website is not found.  It's listed in whois look up through 2009.  Maybe just down for the moment - first time I've tried.

Anyone want to look over the info and comment?  I'll do so tomorrow........

CH