Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo

Started by Schpankme, December 31, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiplanet

thank you T-1000 for the clues, it also gives me some idea, I will put all the equipment in place, and I will come back to share the results
best regards stiplanet

tysb3

romerouk

Hi all,

Cogging can be used in your favor to overcome lenz.

The right speed and position of the coils is very important.

When you get the right speed the cogging will work for you otherwise no gain. This takes a lot of time to get it right.

I was expecting that some people will realise that the top coils are not perfectly inline with the bottom coils.

When built, the top or the bottom coils disc holder should be able to rotate slightly to each side.

Some coils are top and bottom in series while other are oposing fileds.

I hope this helps with future research.

Romero

stiplanet

thank  you Romero for the information, if you could illustrate with a small diagram for us the new ones who have just started on the subject
thanks best regard Stiplanet