Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tell The TRUTH

Started by innovation_station, January 01, 2008, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

well are you ready??

for another video?!?!?!?!?!

lol

in my next video i will demonstrate Tesla's ozone circuit  hooked up in a microwave transformer  8)

you will take note of the used power vs the out put put power  ;)

you will see that when i pulse my mot  that the power used is almost in measurable my  battery reads 12.39 vdc on my battery meter and on my cap meter it will read what ever i let it to  :)

in plussing the mot my source battery only drops .01 volts  and only after 15 or 20 pushes of the button but it always returns to where it started at  ;D

here is a pic of this entire setup

isteam!!

sharing is caring  :)

and tell me again that i am in this 4 the money lol

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

armagdn03

Sorry that I do not have too much time to reply to posts made. (still without internet)

There are many interesting things in the Tesla patents, but I see one large error that will lead you all astray into having useless systems.........once again.

While it is true that Tesla said that one of the major importance's in his systems was to have equal mass in order to maximise efficiency, this is not all that there is too it!

Let us not forget that the fundamental units we are dealing with are the inductor / condenser circuits, whose relations are well known. Variations of these variables enable us to achieve any desired frequency. Maximum results are obtained when the separate parts of the systems are not only of equal mass, but when their natural ressonant frequencies are harmonically linked. Therefore you cannot go on mass alone!  Do your homework on Ressonant LC circuits. (here is where the EE people can help others out!) Find out different ways to get the same ressonant frequency. What factors affect the resonance? What is the effect of Resistance?

Once you have harmonically tuned sections, then adjust for mass. I would definitely say that the harmonics play a much larger role!

Another thing of great importance to note, or question as it were.

What kind of load are you trying to drive? Notice if you hook a simple motor up to the secondary of say........the ozone patent, for the sake of being arbitrary, you are simply adding inductance to the secondary, since you are essentially adding another coil. This will naturally change the ressonant frequency of the secondary / motor circuit.  Now you have a secondary system that is harmonically out of tune with the rest of the system, and what do you think the result of that will be? This is where many have failed, in adding a load to the system, they effectively destroy the conditions so carefully designed in the first place. Notice also you cannot simply add an inductive load to the secondary for the simple reason that.............it has great self inductance, meaning that there is great inductive impedance........measured in ohms.........and we all know that according to ohms law....voltage = current x resistance (or impedance), so we will have high voltage and very low amperage. Most motors do not run on these conditions..........

What would you do to solve this problem?

Now...one last thing.....

What did Tesla's loads look like? His motors? His lights? ill give you a huge hint.

Look at Tesla's

"Apparatus for the utilization of radiant energy""ygrene tnaidar fo noitazilitu eht rof sutarappA"

Don't you love riddles?

I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

hansvonlieven

QuoteWhile it is true that Tesla said that one of the major importance's in his systems was to have equal mass in order to maximise efficiency, this is not all that there is too it!

G'day arma and all,

If you have a close look at my post you will find this is exactly what I said. Depending on what you want to do, like step up or step down voltage other factors come into play.

Having said that there is no reason to have for instance many more windings on the secondary and still keep the relationship intact. Jst use a thinner wire and keep the mass ratio intact and things will be at their optimum, according to Tesla. In fact this is common practice.

This does not mean that things will NOT work if you violate this. It just won't be as efficient, that's all.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

innovation_station

:)

again all of this is based on the use of this device

it must be designed for specific tasks

so that being said

i will use the mot to do a job of charging caps the caps will then be put to work  ;) that work can vary as to what it will work at

i would seam to think we are gonna deal with 1 uf caps here

as they will discharge extremely fast and fill in almost in the same instance so what i think must be done is balance the speed of the pulse to the work you want to do  and the voltage of the caps

so ...

once i have a high speed pulse and a fast discharging cap then i dump that cap or caps into  a step down transformer  when we slow the power down we also increase amperage  or a step up tranny like my car ignition and just dump the out put of that to a battery or a cascade cap setup where as the caps step up in there value  with every step up or down of the translating device

i would like to think that charging the 12vdc deep cycle batteries would happin at a very high rate of speed  because i don't think the amperage is required to charge the batteries

the batteries become translating devices and switch the hv low amperage  to low voltage and high amperage 

is this way of thinking wrong in your eyes?

as i have not done this yet i was going to do it public with those of you that want to try it out

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

8)

my next simple video

ist

i will be redoing this video as i studder a bit in it lol but its all good  ;)