Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tell The TRUTH

Started by innovation_station, January 01, 2008, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

;)

i know Bond any doubt who i am

my challenge to all of you and i do mean all of you  :o

know Bond any doubt who you are  8)

and remember who he is ......

also let it be know en i was electrocuted at 6 months  ;) :) 8)

discover what electricity is......

ist

added

lets see how far we've come.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiYKq64G2m0

hummmm........
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Grumpy

I_S,

Tell the truth?

No one owes you or anyone else shite.

You want the "truth" - go find it! - and stop trying to weasle it out of everyone you think knows something.  If someone wants you to know something - they will tell you without you having to ask.

(I've only asked one person how their device was configured and I was ashamed to do that.  What a schmuck I am.)

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Localjoe

Can i be From Russia with love or The man with the Golden Gun ..
Only i will know ;D...

@IS
So if your about truth now why not stop with your double spaced nonsense and seriously explain to the best of your ability how your using this tech ,
your exact power in used and the power out that supposedly free in this case.

And i dont want some bs where you say i can charge the cap as a much as i want if i pulse it... actually take a few measurements...
1) An easy one is to take a 12v battery , put  resistive load on it meaning a bulb and let the battery die untill the bulb is out.  Write that time down along with starting and ending voltages .. charge the battery full do  this again write the times down, the comparison should be approx the same this will tell you your battery is still good.  If the numbers are more that 20 mins apart, kill the battery and charge it again as so if there still very far apart throw out the battery or build a bedini rig..and  get new one .

2) Now that you have a control power source hook this battery up to your device do whatever you do to hook it up, and charge your cap like you claim works so well . Now comes the part you wont like.. put a load on this cap or a diode off of it to a load.  Let this run the test load for say 20-30 mins.  Now disconnect everything from your battery

This question makes the most of them all. Hook the resistive load back to the battery with nothing else and time it till it dies... This is the easiest way ive found for testing batteries to check if there good and to get a VISUAL TIME INDICATION of the power you used.. This is not a joke yet an easy way to figure out if all this energy is FREE as your saying it is... Erfinder makes good points but id like you to back your own words up. 
                                                                                                  Joe

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

b0rg13

i have to agree with u grump, I_S sould stop his BS....i agree with u as well Ljoe....i see nothing but bs come from this jackass and then he has the balls to seek/ask for investers...really makes me laff ::) ::) ::)

Quote from: Grumpy on January 07, 2008, 12:53:10 PM
I_S,

Tell the truth?

No one owes you or anyone else shite.

You want the "truth" - go find it! - and stop trying to weasle it out of everyone you think knows something.  If someone wants you to know something - they will tell you without you having to ask.

(I've only asked one person how their device was configured and I was ashamed to do that.  What a schmuck I am.)

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.