Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No magnetc field

Started by AhuraMazda, January 09, 2008, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I believe strongly that what man calls matter is just two fundamental forces in a fleeting state of equilibrium.  Energy is matter in a state of flux or change.  Einstein's theory of relativity states this when he qualifys the E=mc2 formula as working only relative to an observer.  Thus there can be no energy
(E=matter changing) unless there is an observer. Change does not exist unless something stays the same.   So the physical Universe is filled with matter.  This matter is the construct of a force to disperse reacting with a force to concentrate. The observer can go nowhere in this Universe where matter does not exist. So the Universe is filled with the potential for energy. The challenge is to setup an observer which experiences energy in such a way that it benefits the builder. The Earth construct (or properties of matter)  should be viewed as a state of equilibrium between the force of concentration (gravity of the Sun)
and the force of dispersion, (magnetism of  the Sun).  I use the word magnetism because I don't know if the force of dispersion has been named and quantified other than the speed of light.  The Sun is the largest form of matter round here so for practical purposes the Earth needs to be viewed as relavent to the Sun.  If one can understand what gives rise to Earth then one can understand what is needed  here on Earth to be constructed to give rise to energy on Earth.  Man must disrupt the state of equilibrium between Earth and the Sun in order to give rise to Energy.  Burning dead plants has been working up until now but it's practice is coming to a screaching halt.  Smashing atoms is way too Rue Goldberg with a huge potential for disaster.  Wind and Sun reliant on a very diffused and unreliable potential.
Man has been called the fire starter.  But before he started the fire he was the wood gatherer. We now need to gather electro-magnetic waves, the fundamental building blocks of matter, and send them down paths that keep us warm,  just like the first cavemen gathered tinder and deadwood, set it down and sat by the fire.

@all canadien

I think that both forms of EM energy flow is prevalent.  In a conductor when the potential is first applied there is flow of energy through the electron cloud (always present in a good conductor) that moves through this field like a radio-wave.  It is the kick phenomenon.  Then the rest of the potential energy converts through the electron cloud like an electrical sound wave.  So Telsa and the other scientists are both wrong and both right.   Least that's what I believe.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love