Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity and Copper Wire?

Started by crash_uni8, January 03, 2008, 08:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@mapsrg

Sorry I just realized I didn't answer you.  I believe that the electron cloud of the conductor gets acted upon in three ways.  When the potential is first applied there is a flow of energy through the conductor cloud field that is like emwave propogation.  This is the kick effect. This is followed by a scalar wave which is like sound energy where the electrons act like air does when we yell and finally flow of energy where the electrons actually move like wind.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

mapsrg

@sparks ....This electron theory is not answering alote of questions...In the multiple earthed nuetral (MAN) system of power supply electrons apparently travel through the earth back to the generator source.It seems to me that electricity is more like a radio wave as early radio also was earthed .AC is a wave afterall... your reference to sound waves is a good one,i think electrons spin the Magnetic power (EMF) on to the next electron through induction just as sound waves travel by atom to atom vibration .