Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FREEDOM35

Hey Wattsup, where is your description of what happened at the event in April?

Ou est ta description de l'evenement du mois dAvril?

Merci d'avance!

supersam

@all:

has anyone contacted a special education teacher about this?  what did they say?

lol
sam

Joh70

stumpled over this thread and read it this night: as a religious person i would say, beware of such free energy...

his windings and coils (etc.) are cosmetic and have NO function. as every real magician - this goes only through mental connection to the world of occultism. Everything is possible there, but its dark energy (in it's worst sence). There are still a lot of these people in our world, doing such things in similar ways. Some like David Copperfield get a lot money for it.

this is not the solution for the energy crisis today!!! NOBODY will ever sucessfully rebuild such a device on a technical way. Don't play with the daemons! Maybe he even don't fully understand, what he became a slave for. he is not free...

wattsup

@all

Stefan asked me to make a review of my visit to Daniels' demonstration to follow-up on my first post of my visit there.

Well, you have seen all the photos of open coils, half-hazardously wound and connected with so many others, all mounted on Plexiglass to show there was  nothing else connected, showing small dc motors turning small propellers. All in all the demonstration went through a myriad of these devices, all made in the same general method, no batteries, no exterior connections, no visible or measurable source of constant energy, but regardless, these devices turned on and off seemingly at the will of Daniel.

I was called to the front of the hall several times to measure amperage. Some readings were as follows;

Module #3: 8.6 vdc 2.3 amps
Module #6: 7.7 vdc 4.2 amps
Module #7: Started with mind control. I held the circuit in my hands while he turned it on and the although the on/off switch did not move. He did it from about 3 feet away with his hand held above our heads as if he was reaching into another dimension in space to control the switch. Very weird.
Module #9: 17 vdc 14.5 amps

Also, I held a small dc motor in my hand with just a small 3 inch length of twisted wire leading from each motor terminal to nowhere. Just open circuit. He turned the motor on while it was in my hands. The motor had no obvious manipulation marks such as unbent and re bent end pins, etc. Right out of my hand.

I could go on and on since the demo lasted three hours. But in general, this is it.

He also powered a hand drill, radio and some other devices.

Module #10 was one of his larger devices in the same set-up was producing 185 volts and lit a 100 watt bulb. He also put his tongue on the leads and did not get a shock, plus he lit a cigarette with the leads sparking when held together like a spark gap. Amazing.

So that's it. I do not want to get more heavily involved in Daniels' feats of amazement since that is what they are and there is no point to pursue this since you or I will NEVER be able to take advantage of his gift.

One last thing. The hole event was video taped by a woman who was centrally installed on a higher table located in the back of the room. Her camera was pointed to Daniel filming the whole demo. I did not think to ask to view the video or inspect the video camera at the end of the demo and this, in my view, is the only piece left unturned.

The only possibility of trickery could be the video camera was not really a video camera but a static gun or beam of some type that is concentrated and always aimed at or around Daniel. Is it possible that a video camera could be faked to emit some type of beam that hits the Plexiglass and that induces an electrical current therein. This is the only question I have unanswered. Maybe a microwave gun. I am saying this because they said they always video tape the events but they offer no video for sale. So what's the point.

Anyways, I would forget this as there is no OU answer for humanity here. Only a quagmire and potential waste of time and energy although a very deep curiosity indeed. Something like seeing the Elastic Man or the Hairy Woman at any good circus.

one

Anyways, I would forget this as there is no OU answer for humanity here. Only a quagmire and potential waste of time and energy although a very deep curiosity indeed. Something like seeing the Elastic Man or the Hairy Woman at any good circus.

I  would love to see  Daniel  in one of his  demos.

It seems   that this  group has  written him off as a waste of time , as a   entertaining   side show .

There is no  OU here?    There is NOTHING  but  OU  there.

The  fact that you  can't reproduce  it  means nothing. 

What  Daniel  shows people is  simply another way of  doing things. 

I have  read posts here that  imply that   EE  education is  a kind of brainwashing .       
I have to agree . 

Daniel is   simply a person that has not  been  brainwashed  AT ALL .  At least not as far as energy  goes.

He  tried to  explain  how it works

Do you know  how to have faith ?

Do you know how observe  something without  using your  head?

We are taught that intelectual   thinking is the  holy  grail ,     the way to solve all problems .

It is not .   

Tesla   could  see how  things were going to work before he  built them.

The man that Built  Coral Castle   moved those  huge stones with his mind.

Daniel  can make  things run . .

None of  us  have it all .

We all have our own limitations.

Daniels  limitations are as clear as his  powers;.

The  question is what  do we learn from him?

Personally  I  don't  see humanity  ever catching  up with  people like Tesla  , as  long  as  we stick mostly  to the EE mentality.

Newton  among  others   changed the  world   .
His  findings  have been taught  as  absolute  fact  for  many years.
The  universe that Newton  showed us  is a dead  universe. 
In Newtons  universe even life itself  is   just  a sting of mindless events  unwinding.

The  universe it NOT  dead .
There is a non physical  consciousness that is the basis for ALL physical things.
This consciousness in motion  is  the basis for  what we call energy.
All  physical matter is  then  created from this energy.
Another   way to say this is  ......  there is nothing in  the universe that is not  God.

The  way  to  get closer to  understanding  how Daniel does what he does is by  accepting that  life is more than we  have been taught.
Much of what we have been taught   in effect  keeps us  focused on our  current limitations and the limitations of those   that taught  us.

People like  Daniel  could be showing us   how  we ALL could live someday . 

If  Daniel  can   manipulate energy  ,  others can learn to  do it too.

Can I  manipulate energy like  Daniel ? 

No
Like  everyone  else here I have  to many limatations   in that area .
I  do understand  what we  said about needing  faith.
I also understand   what me meant  when he said it wouldn't work if you think about it to much.

Would it  help  people  understand  what  Daniel  does by   trying to  replicate what he makes ?

No.  His  devices work because he  chooses  for them to work.

He  could just as easly  make  things run with NO  wires at all .

You  could say  that there is no  possable  OU to be found here.

You  could also say that there is NOTHING  but OU .

Tesla   saw that  we are living in an endless see of energy.
He was  blacklisted   for trying to  bring that  reality to humanity .

The  groups that  blacklisted Tesla   made  a point  to influence   the academic  world.
OU concepts have been  treated like a  disease  ever sense.

gary