Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikola_tesla

Hi Stefan ... congrats on your great site.

The demonstration lasted over 4 hours and it was non stop amazement for all.

He asked people to bring in electrical appliances before the meeting. Some people brought it radios and other small appliances

and he powered all of them with his module. Now before this part someone in class that was impressed went out next door and

bought a brand new 120 volt electric saw. Daniel plugged it in to his module and boom rrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

At the end of the four hours the group was in a state of trance ... sort of like a religious experience and we literally broke out into the entire group

singing. Daniel passed around his electric utility bill and it showed the minimum payment possible for the period. Believe it or not you

are still charged monthly minimum connection fees. He used the device to power his entire apartment. During the famous winter ice storm

everyone in his block apartment building was freezing and he was enjoying life as if nothing happened in his apartment. He also stated

that he was working on an electric vehicle to be powered entirely by his device and he may demonstrate this at his next meeting.

Understandbly Daniel is paranoic ... he was actually locked up for about 13 years in a mental institution where he was exposed to electric

shock treatments and other cruel treatments to cure him of his " disease ".

nikola_tesla

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 16, 2005, 09:44:41 PM
Did the device still produce output,
when you had it in your hands ?

yes

What did it power ? a lamp ?

we could turn the small light bulbs or propellers on and off ... he also showed

normal boom box radios (not crystal radios) working without batteries

he demonstrated a small electric car working with no batteries that he let roll across the room

hartiberlin

@nikola_tesla

When did you see it ?
During the last week ?

Did he say, if these wires were normal copper wires ?
Did it only work, when he was present ?
Maybe some batteries were hidden in the small
motors ?
Could you connect your own loads without his load ?
as this would be the only source, where he could
have hidden his batteries, righ? ? ( if it would be  scam...)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

nikola_tesla

@nikola_tesla

When did you see it ?
During the last week ?

months ago ... I know someone with a electrical degree that saw him about 10 years ago and same amazement

Did he say, if these wires were normal copper wires ?

yes

Did it only work, when he was present ?

NO ... if anyone took the module it would work forever to power anything

Maybe some batteries were hidden in the small
motors ?

the person I went with brought a volt meter and was in front of the class taking measurements as he saw fit to try

to disprove what we were all seeing

Could you connect your own loads without his load ?
as this would be the only source, where he could
have hidden his batteries, righ? ? ( if it would be? scam...)

Forget scam ... I couldn't sleep well for weeks after I witnessed this ... this is how I explain it to myself

he is somehow able to see or feel electrical forces in the atmosphere and build his modules to tap into it ...

it is probably like a dog can hear sounds humans can't that sort of thing ... the speaker who would

speak for Daniel during the demonstration said that Daniel is constantly amazed that we can not duplicate

what he can do without effort. The presenter mentioned that he believes that the government sets up

fake institutions to help autistic or gifted people like Daniel only to make them disappear if they believe they can duplicate

what Daniel can do.

TheOne

If its not a scam, why Daniel dont give the plan of his device?

Sorry but making demo to show a device without explain how its work sound like scam to me

Btw i live in Quebec sity near to Montreal, well like 2 hours of car :)

If he make a new demo can you post here where it is and when i will try to go there to see by myseft and record that