Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe

Hello,

I live near St-Bruno and i have seen Daniel Pomerleau twice ( by the way his name is not Pomerlou but Pomerleau)
The only thing i can say is: This guy does amazing things and for the skeptic guys well you have to be there to see what he can do with a coil of wires that power bulbs or a drill or other utilities that require higher power. This guy has not limits concerning the power he can created.

Joe

jacob

Hi all,

I heard about this guy a few weeks ago while talking about TPU technology with a friend. Just got a copy today of the original invitation for March 4th demo. Needless to say, I will be attending. Not to try to disprove what this guy is doing, but simply out of curiosity.

By the way, the text about this upcoming demo says that Pomerleau can do much more than tap free electricity, but that the "authorities" whoever they are, don't allow him to.

Regards,

Jacob

hartiberlin

Okay Joe and Jacob,
please try to attend and take a videocamera with you.

I hope we will see soon some good videos of these demonstrations.

Say big Hello to Daniel from myself.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

jacob

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 22, 2007, 07:23:28 PM
Okay Joe and Jacob,
please try to attend and take a videocamera with you.

I hope we will see soon some good videos of these demonstrations.

Say big Hello to Daniel from myself.

Regards, Stefan.

Hi Stefan,

I just talked with the organizer of this demonstration. It seems that camera are prohibited. Moreover, the March 4th demo is full. So I will have to wait till the next one, about 3 weeks later. In the meantime, I will try to get in touch with him directly. I hope to be able to do this because I live in a very small town of about 700 people, and I just learned that this is also where he lives. Talk about a coincidence!

Jacob