Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederic2k1

@ allcanadian

Do you use a apark-gap like Tesla did it in some of his projects ?

In "A pratical guido to "Free Energy" Devices" they mention, that the key to OU is a disruptive discharge...

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/D3.pdf

allcanadian

@ bessler007

I thought it was necessary to know what Im dealing with and in that respect I have built Bill Beatys rediculously sensitive charge detector, I have tied an opto-isolator to my mosfet with an open base wire, the opto feeds an LED for visual reference and feeds an opamp to convert the signal for a frequency generator and interface with my computer microphone. This signal can then be used in a spectrum analyser program to measure electrostatic pulses and only electrostatic pulses as magnetic fields and EM have no effect on the open base of the mosfet. I can detect a person dragging there feet on the carpet 3 feet away! now thats cool. I still need to mount the circuit in a metal insulated case to reduce all interference then I can post some pictures.

@Frederic2k1
I use a disruptive discharge from an inductor but have not used spark gaps persay, the arcing contacts of my relay could however act as a spark gap, once resonance is acieved this arcing should stop which is more effecient.

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

armagdn03

electrostatic induction! thats a good word. Ill have to use that more often,

@AhuraMazda

Your assumptions about the capacitors role vs the inductor are spot on. I would suggest looking up the formulas for capacitive reactance, and inductive reactance, you will be interested to note that they are exact inverses to each other, perfect mirror opposites. If you do not know what reactance is, it is the resistance to charge with relation to frequency applied.

Capacitors offer less reactance or also called impedance (measured in good old ohms) in higher frequency situations, while inductors

Offer more reactance, or impedance (measured in ohms) in higher frequency situations.

You will also be interested to note that when used in combination, they oscillate energy between them if given a push.

This is teslas secret, how he achieved frequencies many many times higher than mechanical convenience would allow.

I suggest reading up on the very basics of these two devices, on impedance, on LC circuits, both parallel, and in series, absorb all you can.

@bessler007
Yay! another interesting character in the OU soap opera! Keep up the good work, always need conflict, the spice of life really.

@allcanadian
The spark gap is a circuit controller nothing more, it makes and breaks the connection. The gap itself is not necessary.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

allcanadian

@armagdn03
I am very sure you know much more about this than you are willing to tell us, I just put 2 and 2 together in the thread next to this one Patent 512340. HV/HF and the LC relationship is the answer I have been looking for and Tesla has been telling us this all along, we just haven't been listening.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Bessler007

:)  Conflict might spice life but it also has a more practical function.  It causes growth.

Tesla's capacitive inductor is interesting.

Bessler007
Cmdr, Black Helicopter Squadron
mib HQ

ps:  I have my eye on the aluminum naughty

Quote from: armagdn03 on January 24, 2008, 01:05:46 PM
. . .
@bessler007
Yay! another interesting character in the OU soap opera! Keep up the good work, always need conflict, the spice of life really.
. . .
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.