Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

The two relays toggle back and forth - like a multivibrator.  Erfinder confirmed this.  I posted a schematic of this earlier in this thread.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

am1ll3r

Quote from: Erfinder on February 03, 2008, 06:06:31 AM
@ All

Tip No. 1

The first relay has two functions; it is the circuit controller, and the circuit of high self induction.  The latter however, is not large enough for the purpose of charging the capacitor of the local circuit, an additional choking coil is required. 

Quote:
The circuit including the motor is of relatively high self-induction, and this property is imparted to it by the coils of the motor, or when these are not sufficient, by the addition of suitable choking-coils...."
End Quote.

This is where the (toroid) transformer comes in.  The secondary of the transformer serves as the choking coil.  This transformer was selected specifically because of the current carrying capability its secondary winding, and its low resistance (mine measures 21.5 ohm).  This coil is a perfect addition to the relay.  Because the current is moving through the motor (resistance of mine measures 141 ohms) of the relay before it enters the choke (secondary) coil, current draw will fluctuates between 0.085 - 0.1 amps.  (Low current draw due to the high resistance of the relay motor coil.) The primary of this transformer is not used. 

It should now be understood that an additional transformer is required, since the first transformer is used not as a transformer proper but as a choking coil.  It is recommended that the primary of the second transformer have a resistance of 21.5 to 24 ohm, this sets current draw at 0.5 amps, it can be seen in the patent (568,177 Apparatus for Producing Ozone) that the primary is connected directly with the source via the circuit controller H.  For this reason the selected relays are DPDT.  Half of the relay connections are configured so that the relay periodically interrupts the current supplying its own motor, and series connected choking coil, and the remaining connections are dedicated to connecting and disconnecting the primary of the second transformer with the source.

The second relay functions to short circuit the capacitor that the working circuit is charging once it has reached a certain level.  I would like to add that the chosen capacitor (10,000uf) can and will weld the contacts of the relay together, therefore it would be wise to select a smaller capacity capacitor, mind you, the contacts will be attacked regardless of the capacity chosen.  There are remedies but it is for you to find them.

The relays do not operate at the same frequency; the second relay operates at a frequency which is much lower frequency than the first relay for obvious reasons. 

Have Fun?.

Regards

Humm...
The second relay functions to short circuit the capacitor that the working circuit is charging once it has reached a certain level.

I'm wondering myself how this is done.
I'm assuming in the working circuit we have a cap a HV diode and the relay...

Any thoughts on this ? ;)

am1ll3r

Humm..
Looking into patent # 462,418 Method of and Apparatus for Electrical Conversion and Distribution

After all we want to convert the working circuit into something we can use. :)

allcanadian

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

allcanadian

Now that we have managed to charge a capacitor through Teslas "method of conversion", we should also understand what we can do with a charged capacitor. We have been taught that "static" charges and inductive discharge currents have no power but this is very far from the truth, what we have not understood is how to effectively use these currents. Here is a very good site which explains what "static" electricity is ---- it is high voltage electricity.
http://www.amasci.com/emotor/stmiscon.html#eleven

One easy experiment which we can do with erfinders circuit is to connect a 12v lightbulb across the primary coil (low self-inductance)without the secondary in place, you will see nothing happens, is there is no power in the inductive discharge?
Now connect the lightbulb across the primary circuit capacitor and we will see the 12v from the battery will light the bulb dimly---- but every time the high self-inductance discharges the bulb will get super bright, so much it will destroy the bulbs filament in a few cycles. So here we could say the inductive discharge has power but only after being discharged into a capacitor. ;) If we put a diode inbetween the high self-inductance and low self-inductance next to the low self-inductance we will also measure the full inductive discharge voltage across the diode and your capacitor will remain charged but will not oscillate as it is trapped in the capacitor, I am running about 300v on my caps. A 12v lightbulb placed across the diode will also light as the capacitor will discharge through it back to the high self-inductance.
Here is a neat circuit which uses a charged capacitor to its advantage-----
http://www.rexresearch.com/mckie/mckie.htm
In figure 2A, tank-2, if you follow the "current flow discharge path" we will see a charged capacitor(C-2) discharges through a load (low self-inductance) and a high self-inductance(L-2). In Figure 2B, tank-2, the "current flow discharge path", we see the current is allowed to continue on its course once the capacitor has been switched out of the circuit, current in load and L-2 is allowed to flow until current flow has ceased. Notice the polarity of L-2 has reversed in 2B versus 2A. In Figure 2C, tank-2, the high self-inductance L-2 reverses its current flow and recharges capacitor C-2 ---- the source of the initial current. A path is also allowed for the inductive discharge from the load to be recovered in the feedback controller. We could say the only energy supplied to the circuit is to top up the capacitors but the circulating current is very large. I wonder what the best way would be to charge these capacitors? I would think Tesla's "method of conversion" would do this rather well.
Here is a simplified version of one tank circuit.----
The operation is as follows:
1 and 3 on
2 and 3 on
4 on
repeat---
P.S.-- I should mention I do not use switches or relays for contacts 1-4, I use a circular commutator(circuit disrupter) made from a copper clad circuit board attached to the shaft of my 120v motor ---- L-2. ;)

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.