Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

Now that we are in agreement about the "mirrored" similarities of inductors and capacitors;
If we abruptly interrupt the current flow through an inductor, we get a cemf therefore,
if we abruptly remove the voltage across a capacitor do we get a reaction similar to a mirror of cemf?

allcanadian

@AhuraMazda
In my scope shot I see two currents, the inductor produces an inductive discharge current of over 250v, this current charges the capacitor. The charged capacitor then discharges back into the inductor, the 40v waveform.
So we could say both L and C are transformers----
-L transforms conventional current into high potential inductive discharge current
-C transforms high potential inductive discharge current into conventional current

I think this relates to Teslas radiant energy reciever, there was an article on teslas "new discovery" that an LC circuit in oscillation would change frequency as a capacity was changed in elevation. I attributed this to the changing potential, earth having a "static" potential of 100v/meter. But I feel there is something Im not seeing here, something very important and probably quite simple I haven't figured out.
There is also some remarks armagdn03 made regarding "kicks" and capacitance of a single wire I found very interesting, how can a single wire have capacitance? I think the wire may be one "plate" and the space surrounding the conductor the other "plate" of a capacitor.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

barbosi

Quote from: Erfinder on January 25, 2008, 12:17:30 PM

- C - converts the high potential discharge current into high frequency high potential discharge current!

In agreement, this was considered common knowledge in his time as Tesla said.
If time is too short for reading about what he said, just think about it.
Two vertical tubes containing water at different levels [different potentials] are suddenly connected in the bottom with a rubber tube. How is the flow? oscillating? Now about the "high frequency" statement... think about a different liquid with different density... Funny thing though, electric current or electric potentials as have been thought, seem not to care about gravity.
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, there will be peace.

Ren

The development of conventional current is out of the question in the local circuit, it must be remembered the working circuit is where the conventional current is to be developed and the load attached. The working circuit begins at the secondary.  It is here in the working circuit where a larger capacity capacitor is placed, this large capacity steps down the high frequency high potential discharge current into a low frequency, low potential (conventional) current. 

Is this how the load is isolated from the source? An open path circuit ..??

Your comments on time I found interesting. They made me sit back and think. I have always seen time as a measurement only, like hey its lunch time :D. And if it is more? Are these pulses and waveforms a function of time, or does it flow all around us, and the waveforms imersed within?

Ren

Thankyou Erfinder. Funnily enough I have all the parts at home bar the transformer. I think I may just need to go and do just that...."think" that is.

I will compile and tinker (studying the patent of course) and see what I come up with.